CONTEST Day 4: 2019 THP Holiday Cheer - Mystery Box of Awesome

I think I'd like to replace my long irons with hybrids next year. I've struggled mightily with my irons and even when I do hit them well, I don't get the distance I need from my 4 and 5 irons.

The area of in my bag I will be looking at replacing will be my wedges. I currently have the Cleveland RTX cb 54° and 58°

I like my wedges, but really like the looks of the newer models from both Callaway and Cleveland.

The number one thing I want to replace in my bag this year is my 3W.

Irons really, I’ve switched irons mid season and they haven’t performed as well as I would have liked. Definitely not worth the price for sure.

The manufacturer that I have been looking at but have very little experience with is Ping. I've hit some Ping clubs but never owned any.

I'm intrigued by both Callaway and Cobra and could go either way there, but since Callaway sponsors THE GRANDADDY OF THEM ALL, I think I'd like to try their offerings over any other.

1. As much as I love it I should probably replace my 5 wood to get better gapping.

I’m really wanting to upgrade my driver this year, what I’m using now doesn’t compare to the tech their is now. Especially like the new Callaway Epic flash driver.

Since it's obviously their fault, I am willing to swap my current irons for another set! ?

2. Titleist. Other than hitting a driver once I've never tried any of their clubs.

I've always been interested in Cleveland irons, but never really gave them a shot.

2. I’d really like to give a factory direct iron brand a try like Sub 70 or New Level.

Awesome!

1- Looking to replace the 3W. currently bagging an M1 that has seen better days.

1. The number one thing in my bag that I would like to replace, is my wedges.

1) I would like to replace my driver. Most inconsistent club in my bag.

2. The brand I would like to try that I don't have recent experience with is Cleveland, specifically the wedges.

2) Cobra or Cleveland, they both seem to be releasing some interesting club tech lately and would love to compare them.

I’m intrigued with callaway and Taylor made but have not spent anytime using them, would be nice to actually use a good set to improve my game overall.

2- I'd go with PXG. Only because I'd like to see what the hype is all about. Plus they look cool. Just not as pretty as my Hogan Blacks, though!

1) The thing i want to replace in my bag this year is the scores on the scorecards in the pocket, i need to see improvement.

Number one thing is need to replace is my fairway wood and hybrid. They’re about 5 years old. After a lack luster high end Uber expensive fitting I came away unimpressed as nearly $1,000 for the two woods would net me not a single yard farther. More spin. Less dispersion. A huge number to ask most to spend.
But if the box ain’t big enough a range finder would be great too.

First Post: I definitely want to replace my iron shafts this year. SF 110’s perform really well, but are less desirable than the combination of feel and performance I get with Recoil shafts.

2) Mizuno - Everyone raves about them and their customer service but i have never touched any product

Back