DC MD VA Area Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have any of you guys played Salt Pond GC? I'm playing there Sunday and just wanna know if it's as nice as it is on the computer

Honestly I've never heard of the course. Is it Virginia? Im pretty sure I would recognize the name if it was in Maryland and worh playing.

Have any of you guys played Salt Pond GC? I'm playing there Sunday and just wanna know if it's as nice as it is on the computer

Is that place in Delaware? I only know of a course by that name near the beaches in DE.

Is that place in Delaware? I only know of a course by that name near the beaches in DE.

Yeah, I just googled it, it's in Bethany. I've never played it.

Yeah, I just googled it, it's in Bethany. I've never played it.

I played there but it was only par 63 I believe a fun little course. I actually took my dad there last summer when he was just learning the game, he did not hit the roof of a house :act-up: When we were driving by the house he wanted to go get the ball, I said leave it haha

I played there but it was only par 63 I believe a fun little course. I actually took my dad there last summer when he was just learning the game, he did not hit the roof of a house :act-up: When we were driving by the house he wanted to go get the ball, I said leave it haha

Thanks crest. Ya me and my brother and father in law are just looking for a course to play and get away from all the women for the afternoon lol my father in law doesn't golf. He just rides along with us and keeps the cooler company

Thanks crest. Ya me and my brother and father in law are just looking for a course to play and get away from all the women for the afternoon lol my father in law doesn't golf. He just rides along with us and keeps the cooler company

You got it man. There are some tough holes but obviously some easier ones it was perfect for my Dad, I actually think it was his first time on a course now that I think about it.

Must be a nice time to be at the beach weather is still great and no tourists well till the weekend at least. Pretty jealous man, enjoy it!

I have a tee time this Saturday afternoon at Greendale in Alexandria, VA. Looking for 2 more to play so far just me and one of my buddies. Let me know if you are interested.

Philly - you have to play Baywood Greens if you are down that way if you never have! Reasonable twilight rates, and an absolutely stunning course! I have played Salt Pond before... it's basically an executive type course, and I think there are houses on it if i remember correctly.

Philly - you have to play Baywood Greens if you are down that way if you never have! Reasonable twilight rates, and an absolutely stunning course! I have played Salt Pond before... it's basically an executive type course, and I think there are houses on it if i remember correctly.

Thanks man but the only other round were playing is Ocean Resorts GC on Monday. Pretty excited to play that course. And your right about salt pond, it's just a longer par 3 course surrounded by water and houses

I have a tee time this Saturday afternoon at Greendale in Alexandria, VA. Looking for 2 more to play so far just me and one of my buddies. Let me know if you are interested.

what time?

Had to do it Kevin sorry man but Not that sorry......

Search party

vedanygu.jpg

Last one of Kevin

he3emu3y.jpg

I see how it is now. No worries

Well I pinched a nerve in my lower back this weekend and went to the doctor this morning. No golf for at least six weeks!!! I can't even turn to my right side right now. Needless to say I am eating prescription Motrin like they are candy:bulgy-eyes:

Well I pinched a nerve in my lower back this weekend and went to the doctor this morning. No golf for at least six weeks!!! I can't even turn to my right side right now. Needless to say I am eating prescription Motrin like they are candy:bulgy-eyes:

Damn that sucks man sorry to hear it. Get better fast!

Damn that sucks man sorry to hear it. Get better fast!

Thanks Crest!

I have been dealing with my back since 1985 when I was working for the Fire Department and I fractured two vertebrae and ruptured 3 discs in my lower back. It has become more of an annoyance now. It goes out about every year or so and I'm down for a month or so. But, I haven't let it stop me yet.

Making a trip up to Spring Creek this Friday to play a round.

Has anyone played there recently?

A few weeks ago my buddy played. Greens were super fast and fairways were perfect. Not sure if they punched them since.

Where did you make your time? I called over there last weekend to go hit some balls and they said they went private. Went over to Birdwood instead to practice

Guys, I have been a little MIA from THP and also this thread but I can not make the Oct. 5th date work, Wife and I have an event to go to that day. I wish I had more time to get something organized but with a new job this fall I found myself very short on time. I will keep posting with openings when I get the chance to play. Take it easy all, see you around.

I am moving from Gaithersburg to Ashburn in the Spring. There are much fewer courses out there than in MoCo. 1757 and Brambleton are close by. Anyone played them?

I am moving from Gaithersburg to Ashburn in the Spring. There are much fewer courses out there than in MoCo. 1757 and Brambleton are close by. Anyone played them?

I have played 1757 and really enjoyed it. Welcome to the better side of the river!

1757 is a nice course. Facilities there are really nice. Brambleton is a state course but I like it. It's usually in pretty good shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back