DC MD VA Area Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else playing this Sunday? Looks to be in the 60's. I have something going on late afternoon buy I'm up for a round.

What time are you dead in the afternoon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What time are you dead in the afternoon?

4 at the utmost latest. Have to be in Falls Church by 5

That pretty much hoses me then. Hit me straight.

I need to do some work on the daily driver anyway. Would rather do it in 60* garage than 40* garage.

Well aren't you the bearer of bad news this afternoon! Boooooo!

Thinking about hitting the range at Burke Lake either tomorrow or Sunday. Just want to get some practice in and hit the short game and putting green for a little while.

So got the OK from the wife, going to make a tee time for 8ish at Greendale if anyone is interested let me know.

Hitting nighthawk tomorrow. I'll be there between 1-130 if anyone wants to join in.

Such a great day to get out and play here in the DMV

Glad some of you guys got out. I got my car stuff done today. Well at least most of it :alien:

Glad some of you guys got out. I got my car stuff done today. Well at least most of it :alien:

Got mine in yesterday so I could play today.

Got mine in yesterday so I could play today.

I did my own. Lets me save some cash so I can go play too!

I did my own. Lets me save some cash so I can go play too!

Yeah I had planned on doing my inside yesterday and outside today. When the wife saw me doing the outside yesterday evening she looked at me and asked "what time you trying to play tomorrow". She can read me like a book.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Yeah I had planned on doing my inside yesterday and outside today. When the wife saw me doing the outside yesterday evening she looked at me and asked "what time you trying to play tomorrow". She can read me like a book.

I thought you were done playing for a while since baseball was starting. Saw in the other thread that you fixed something in your swing and it helped.

I had a good 9 and a horrible 9 today but was able to figure out what I have been doing on my chipping/short pitches. Worked well on the front, but not so much on the back.

I thought you were done playing for a while since baseball was starting. Saw in the other thread that you fixed something in your swing and it helped.

I had a good 9 and a horrible 9 today but was able to figure out what I have been doing on my chipping/short pitches. Worked well on the front, but not so much on the back.
Birthday round so it will be last one till around late March. Yeah my buddy moved me a little closer to the ball and messed with my hands. It was the best I had chipped with my 60 in some time. Now just need to keep at it to have the confidence.

Birthday round so it will be last one till around late March. Yeah my buddy moved me a little closer to the ball and messed with my hands. It was the best I had chipped with my 60 in some time. Now just need to keep at it to have the confidence.

Happy Birthday and I hope the chipping holds up.

Played yours and my favorite course today. Westpark. Still a dirt track. Now it's just a wet and soggy dirt track. Tried to play Raspberry but I couldn't get off there until like 1130 so that didn't work out.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Played yours and my favorite course today. Westpark. Still a dirt track. Now it's just a wet and soggy dirt track. Tried to play Raspberry but I couldn't get off there until like 1130 so that didn't work out.

Did you sink up to the ankles or just drop out of the mud lies!

Did you sink up to the ankles or just drop out of the mud lies!

Pretty bad when you can't find the ball around the green because it's plugged 3 in deep in the ground.

Played Pilgrims Oak Sunday. After all the snow, the course was still in great shape - only cart path on 3 holes! Hit the ball o.k, chipped well, but the greens were slow and a bit inconsistent ( which was to be expected ) and I left at least 4 putts right on the lip of the cup. Lines were good all day, which is great. Shot a 90, but it could have been much better. Played with my son, and he carried the far end of the bunker on # 14, and we GPS it at 287 - and he literally got 0 roll. Time to work on sharpening his iron and short game!
Plan on hitting the putting green and range this week at least a couple times this week.

Pretty bad when you can't find the ball around the green because it's plugged 3 in deep in the ground.

Drop without penalty - Westpark rules :alien2:

Played Pilgrims Oak Sunday. After all the snow, the course was still in great shape - only cart path on 3 holes! Hit the ball o.k, chipped well, but the greens were slow and a bit inconsistent ( which was to be expected ) and I left at least 4 putts right on the lip of the cup. Lines were good all day, which is great. Shot a 90, but it could have been much better. Played with my son, and he carried the far end of the bunker on # 14, and we GPS it at 287 - and he literally got 0 roll. Time to work on sharpening his iron and short game!
Plan on hitting the putting green and range this week at least a couple times this week.

Love Pilgrims Oak...Sunday was a great day to play...

Carried the bunker on 14 is big. I used to drive it over the bunker but after a few more years on the body I have finally realized I can't quite do that anymore. Great golf hole!

If you ever get a chance, put a team together and go up and play there MEAN 18 tournament in October...They set the course up as hard as possible....It's crazy with those greens but a fun day!

Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back