DC MD VA Area Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
River Marsh is a great layout. I'm lucky enough to play the league there every Wednesday. And the Hyatt resort attached to it isn't half bad either! !

Fellas - I cancelled the tee time for Laurel Hill this Saturday. We will get together another time. I know holidays weekends can be tough.

Looks like a really nice course...but it is 2+ hours from where I live :arrogant:
Stay and play, Stay and Play.

They have a great Sunday breakfast buffet then, head right across the parking lot to the first tee.

Awesome pool bar in season as well.

Does anyone practice at Oak Mar?
Yeah I have been there a couple times nice facility a ton of bays and a practice bunker. The course is Ehh not really worth it maybe good for dialing in short irons and wedges.

Yeah I have been there a couple times nice facility a ton of bays and a practice bunker. The course is Ehh not really worth it maybe good for dialing in short irons and wedges.
I only go there for the range. Where do you go for your practice?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

I only go there for the range. Where do you go for your practice?

Usually Burke Lake it is much closer for me

Just and FYI, I played River Marsh in Cambridge and it is in great shape. They are selling player cards at $40 a round. That is a 4 round card for $160 or a 6 round card for $240. So, to my way of thinking, its a great course at a reasonable price. If there is a draw back, depending on whether its a weekday or weekend, Tee times must be made certain days in advance.

My mother in law just bought a 2nd home in Cambridge, will definitely have to take advantage of this, thanks for the heads up!

Looks like a really nice course...but it is 2+ hours from where I live :arrogant:

About an hour and 45 minutes for me... but I played it 3 times over the winter! You can do it!

Fellas - I cancelled the tee time for Laurel Hill this Saturday. We will get together another time. I know holidays weekends can be tough.

You playing anywhere on the 4th Juan - is anyone?

If you guys make it to River Marsh and need a 4th, let me know...
I work in Cambridge, and live one 45 minutes away. Love the layout and is a fun track to play.

That's course and the resort looks pretty awesome

And Queenstown is just up the road maybe 20 -25 min - another tremendous tract ( actually, 2! )

My father in law just bought the river marsh passes today. Playing there Saturday, can't wait

My father in law just bought the river marsh passes today. Playing there Saturday, can't wait

Great track, you will enjoy it. Perhaps, we can get a round in together sometime. I will be interested to hear of your thoughts and effort on hole 17. Regardless of how well or how poorly I may be playing, I know that soon I will be playing hole 17. Most times, I think I should just record a 5 and save the ball.

Going to play Renditions on Sunday with a bunch of my buddies. We have a bunch of birthdays in July and call it birthday week. We all play a round and some friendly completion for bragging rights of course. 4 year tradition that I always look forward to.

Going to play Renditions on Sunday with a bunch of my buddies. We have a bunch of birthdays in July and call it birthday week. We all play a round and some friendly completion for bragging rights of course. 4 year tradition that I always look forward to.
Let us know how the course is and take pictures! Im sure you will have plebty to brag about...you were sinking putts left and right last Saturday, you need to teach me how to putt.

Let us know how the course is and take pictures! Im sure you will have plebty to brag about...you were sinking putts left and right last Saturday, you need to teach me how to putt.

You got it. I heard it is one of those places to play once just to say you played it. I will post them up Sunday night for sure

Haha thanks at least one part of my game doesn't suck....... I think it is also partly the flatstick I have rolled the rock much better this season

Renditions is awesome, played it a few times in college. I want to get back on it, but I can never find the time when I'm down there.

Renditions is awesome, played it a few times in college. I want to get back on it, but I can never find the time when I'm down there.
We're playing late at 3 for only 52 bucks pretty good deal if you ask me.

You got it. I heard it is one of those places to play once just to say you played it. I will post them up Sunday night for sure

Haha thanks at least one part of my game doesn't suck....... I think it is also partly the flatstick I have rolled the rock much better this season

I don't know about just once. A few years back I played it 3 to 4 times a month.

Haven't been there in about 3 years though, so I'll be curious to hear a current report.

Alex I forget where do you live?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back