Deadsquiggles WITB

Deadsquiggles

Shank Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Handicap
Current as of 7/29/17

Blue Mizuno Elite Stand Bag (may be replaced with 14 way bag)
Blue Cobra F7
TaylorMade Burner 3w and 5w (probably soon to be replaced by a 2-3 hybrid)
Cobra Max 5H
Cobra XL irons 4i-PW
TaylorMade Ghost Tour Fontana 72
IMG_4435.JPG

Last edited:
Good looking bag. Show off that driver!

Nice, can't go wrong with Cobra's!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice setup!

Thanks guys. Seems like good set up so far. Feeling pretty confident with it. After some decent range time recently, I dropped 8 strokes off my score from the last time I played that course. Could've dropped a couple more if I didn't slice my long irons.

Changed it up a little.
-F7 Driver
-TaylorMade Burner 5W 18*
-Dropped the 3W
-Dropped the 4i and 5i and added Cobra MAX 4H and 5H
-Cobra XL 6i-PW
-Dropped my set SW and added a Cleveland RTX 2.0 CB 50*-54*-58* wedge set
-Cleveland RTX-3 CB 60*
-Dropped the TaylorMade putter for an Odyssey White Hot Pro 2.0 35"

Soon to be in a Maxfli U/Series 4.0 Cart BagIMG_4808.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good stuff DS.

Small end-of-season update. Maxfli 15 way cart bag came in, dropped the 4 & 5 hybrids for my irons. Dropped the 50* Gap wedge, added a 2-3 Hybrid for one round and took it out the bag, bought a TM Aeroburner 3W, gamed it for 2 rounds and dropped it, added a Titleist T-MB 3 Iron as a driving iron/utility iron. This will probably be what I start next year with.

Big update. Picked up my new irons today, M4s, a little promotion gift to myself. Also swapped out the Odyssey putter for a Cleveland Huntington Beach #1, and got rid of the TM 5w for a F7 3W.

Those m4s look too shiny; gotta’ go make a few divots with ‘em.

Those m4s look too shiny; gotta’ go make a few divots with ‘em.

I plan on it, just gotta get a day where work and weather cooperate.

Another change. Added a M2 driver about a month ago, already looking at shafts. Added a 50* CBX wedge since I needed to fill the gap at 115 yards. And also added a new 3W on Friday night, got a M4 3W. Really happy with the bag set up now, I might just have to either get the CBX bent a degree strong or buy a 48* to better fill the gap.

New year update. My wife got me an M4 3W for by birthday in August and then when they went on sale, I used a bunch of gift cards from Christmas and got fitted for a new driver. Ended up with a M3 440 9* with a stiff Tensei White. Can’t wait to get out and play. Only thing to maybe change is a hybrid between 4i and 3W.

Well that’s the fastest I’ve ever had to post a back to back update. See if you can spot the difference.

Well I haven’t updated this in over a year but there’s been some fairly large changes.
TM M4 8.5* @9.25* Mitsubishi Tensei White @45”
TM M4 15* @42.75
TM M4 4 iron (driving iron) and 5 iron
P790s 5i-PW (just finished assembling tonight)
Cleveland CBX 50*
RTX 2.0 CB 54*
RTX3 CB 60*
Cleveland Huntington Beach #1
TP5 Pix
Sun Mountain C130 (Christmas present from the wife)

Attachments

• AE0BE9F4-1963-4B2D-8799-76281E505DE9.jpeg
    AE0BE9F4-1963-4B2D-8799-76281E505DE9.jpeg
    105.4 KB · Views: 11
looks good

Back