Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reks wraparound in certain combos are on sale for 50% off

Snagged a brand new set of Taylormade m2 irons, 4-GW for 250 bucks out the door, complete steal.

WHere did you get those? That is a steal.

How did you get them for $35?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
They were $42 originally.. looks like they hacked it up to 65 or whatever

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Just ordered a dozen of the Aris Captains. A buddy of mine called me raving so I ordered me a dozen and looking forward to giving them a run! Its their 3-piece urethane.
d93bf205fde9c686d7dfe9774528d716.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Not sure if this is a deal or not, but PXG are offering a deal to everyone on their first gen clubs. Still pricey, but now in the realms of what the mainstream manufacturers are selling their clubs for. May interest 1 or 2.
https://www.pxg.com/en-us/online-fitting

#FiberLaunch

https://www.golfetail.com/

Labor Day Sale, free shipping on everything

not a great selection, but still some good stuff like Cobra LTD and TM M2 drivers for $160, F7 for $130, J15 wedges $50, TM TP Satin putters $99, as well as the usual apparel deals

Ecco has 40% sale and there are several golf shoes on there - notably, a couple of colors in the biom hybrid 3 which is the most comfortable golf shoe I’ve ever worn and super stable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw an ad for a 50% trade in bonus when you buy the new 919 Mizuno irons. Not sure if it’s across the board or just the ad I saw but it’s making me consider throwing an old set of irons at them.

Saw an ad for a 50% trade in bonus when you buy the new 919 Mizuno irons. Not sure if it’s across the board or just the ad I saw but it’s making me consider throwing an old set of irons at them.

Was that on the Mizuno site?

I think it was worldwide Golf shops

It lasts all month from what I saw.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
You seem to be the King of the Deal of the Day, keep up the good work. Thanks to you I've found some deals I wasn't aware of before.

Thanks BN . This thread has been alive for years and years and a bunch of us try to keep it going.

Great job Obedt & thank you! Well, I thank you but my finances, not quite...

Obedt causes me to spend over $200 last week on a golf bag I don’t need and some golf balls I will lose.

But seriously, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back