Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Golfballs.com blowing out prior gen Bridgestone and others.

Got 5 doz XS yellow for very cheap. Stacked with a 10% off coupon.

Also couldn't resist getting 10 dozen RB Tour X logo overruns for 6.99/dozen :golf:

View attachment 8940343
I really need to stay out of this thread as it’s costing me a lot of money lol.
Btw, you can also try 20pct any logo items. Picked up 4dz rb and 1dz previous model BXS and got a little more than 10% off my final price.

JPX 919 lineup significant discount today

Global golf has a deal for used TaylorMade fws, wedges, putters.

Extra 35% off with code "TMEMAIL."

& the internet hunt begins......... Not Rock Bottom, I can tell you that much :)
TGW shows the Hot Metal Pros at $799. Were $999 yesterday. I'm stuck between the HMP and the New Level 1126.... It's one of the two, soon!

Budget Golf has some good stuff going on with the 919 line

HM Combo set $699
HM Pro 8pc Steel $799
919 Forged 6pc Steel $749

plus THP Coupon
I don’t think the coupon works on them. I may have tried (but I hope you can prove me wrong)

I don’t think the coupon works on them. I may have tried (but I hope you can prove me wrong)
Yeah, it says that discounts can't be applied on the page. I tried with no luck

Screenshot_20200502-201839.jpg

www.2ndswing.com

slider-allbags10off-20200501.jpg

head2020-wedges10-20200504.jpg

This thread should come with a warning label....

So I got my balls in today(quick turnaround by golfballs.com). Was shocked to see the rb tours were new in box with no logos. Went through all 4 boxes and not a logo anywhere.

That's awesome.

So I got my balls in today(quick turnaround by golfballs.com). Was shocked to see the rb tours were new in box with no logos. Went through all 4 boxes and not a logo anywhere.
I do not need anymore golf balls, I do not need anymore golf ball! Phew I said it so now I need do as I say.

I've reading some really good reviews about golfballs.com lately. They must be somewhere where the are an "essential business" because they have been knocking out the personalized golf balls.

I really need to stay out of this thread as it’s costing me a lot of money lol.
Btw, you can also try 20pct any logo items. Picked up 4dz rb and 1dz previous model BXS and got a little more than 10% off my final price.
I think you can get custom printing with code PRINTED! on the Bridgestones. 29.99 a dozen isn't bad

Back