Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

If you like Wilson Staff Duo golf balls and don't mind the matte white, then this is the deal for you!

$5.99/doz.

A couple of Black Friday discounts on launch monitors if you're so inclined. The Rapsodo MLM is showing $100.00 off again on Amazon ( now $399.00) and the Flightscope Mevo is $75.00 off plus free shipping at www.flightscope.com ( Code FRIDAY75), makes it $424.00. The discount may apply to the Mevo + as well, not sure......

Screen Shot 2020-11-24 at 9.56.16 AM.png

Ogio.com is currently having 30% off if you use code “EARLYBIRD”. Happy shopping!

Last edited:
Dormie Workshop just launched a "power hour" where everything is 30% off. This started at 7:00 PM EST and last 60 minutes.

Get after it!!!

Hey all,

I won't be on much until golf starts up again up here (hopefully April!). But I'll pop in now and again if I run across something...

If you are a user of theGrint, they have a black Friday sale on now for their annual subscription making it just under $30

The Grint Black Friday promo

Valid thru 12/2.

Screen Shot 2020-11-27 at 5.53.55 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-11-30 at 8.37.16 AM.png

At Costco today only.

Screen Shot 2020-11-30 at 1.31.41 PM.png

any good cyber Monday sales?

A couple of Black Friday discounts on launch monitors if you're so inclined. The Rapsodo MLM is showing $100.00 off again on Amazon ( now $399.00) and the Flightscope Mevo is $75.00 off plus free shipping at www.flightscope.com ( Code FRIDAY75), makes it $424.00. The discount may apply to the Mevo + as well, not sure......

I went to flightscope.com today to see if the code would possibly still work. They had actually replaced it with CYBER75, but now even that won't work. Guess I'm out of luck.

have gotten multiple of these, free shipping if you order $100. great ball some of the pix misprinted but thats why they are practice balls

play the same?

have gotten multiple of these, free shipping if you order $100. great ball some of the pix misprinted but thats why they are practice balls
Yeah, I bought a bunch the last time someone posted these. I will gladly play these any day. Great ball.

play the same?
I've notice no difference in performance- all printing anomalies
Take a Sharpie over "Practice" and you wouldn't know the difference

Also available in "X" as well...

Rock bottom has the tp5 and tp5x in pix and regular in their ammo boxes. $20/dz if you buy more than one. Also offering $5 shipping under $100. Better deal if you only want to grab a couple dozen

Rock bottom has the tp5 and tp5x in pix and regular in their ammo boxes. $20/dz if you buy more than one. Also offering $5 shipping under $100. Better deal if you only want to grab a couple dozen
I bought some Srixon yellow Zstars in their ammo boxes a few years back. They played fine but the yellow kinda bled onto my hands when I was marking all of them. It was weird and has made me a bit leery about the ammo boxes.

I bought some Srixon yellow Zstars in their ammo boxes a few years back. They played fine but the yellow kinda bled onto my hands when I was marking all of them. It was weird and has made me a bit leery about the ammo boxes.

Yeah, I had the same issue with the Z-stars ammo boxes. Felt like I got a bunch used lake balls that weren’t as good.

Back