Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Does anyone else use any apps to find deals for tee times? I’ve been looking at tee off and it seems pretty resourceful, though not many options. I’m all about saving money!
golfnow ? only issue I've had is with processing refunds for cancelled times

One hell of a deal from the folks at Ben Hogan:

Ben Hogan Golf: Eliminate the double bogey on 18 with a long drive in the fairway and these savings!

Limited time, save $125! Buy a GS53 MAX driver AND either a GS53 #4 or #5 wood for $500 total!

Use code GS53 at checkout to save instantly.

Don't want specials? Reply STOP

Ghost Golf has a 25% off sitewide sale going on.

Click me

how are their belts?
I like them. I got one for Christmas 3 or 4 years ago and it hasn't stretched out like some stretchy braid belts do. To be fair, I don't wear it that often. At the price they are now, it's hard to pass up adding one or two.

Our great friends over at Budget Golf are having an ADIDAS Sale going on for a week (y)

1654021723782.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-03 at 5.33.12 PM.png

Yay, the Srixon Father's day sale. Boo, no Tour divides in the deal.

1654349490569.png

Yay, the Srixon Father's day sale. Boo, no Tour divides in the deal.

View attachment 9093742

Ugh the yellow Q-Star Tours are unavailable.

Edit: Just found them for same deal on Carl's w/free shipping and 4% back from Rakuten. It came out to $24/dozen shipped. (y)

Last edited:
Booooo put the Diamonds on on this sale
Golfballs.com have this deal as well, and it lists the Diamonds as available just like the others...
$89 for 3.
Available till 6/19

Looks like the Diamonds are on Carl's for the same deal too.

I don't really need more golf balls right now, but that is so hard to pass up.

Costco has the MGI Zip Navigator AT Bundle on sale for $1399. It’s $100 more than past years, but the cost to produce is probably a little more than it used to be. These carts are pretty awesome.

Costco appears to have a few Bettinardi putters for sale.

1654565289816.png

Costco has the MGI Zip Navigator AT Bundle on sale for $1399. It’s $100 more than past years, but the cost to produce is probably a little more than it used to be. These carts are pretty awesome.

should i expect to see you zooming one of these soon? ;)

2899E212-4773-4C73-A3E9-0143B950C698.jpeg

Back