Describe Your Perfect Round Of Golf

Nice, quiet course in the sunshine. Shorts and T-shirt weather, with three good friends and some laughs. Few beers after the round and continue the camaraderie. Would be icing on the cake to score well, but not essential if the conditions are right.

75 and sunny, with about a 5 mph breeze, with 3 great friends, on a beautiful course in good condition, played at about a 3.5 hour pace with no waiting, and filled with laughs and good shots.

Give me three amazing friends at a course on the ocean. I'll take great friends over a great score any day of the week.
I'll 2nd this! Of course cigars, alcohol and gambling are understood requirements :cool:

Perfect round would be sunny with scattered clouds, about 76 degrees..... no wait on the tee (or during the round), 3 great friends as my foursome, lots of laughs and just a few birdies.

Today was actually pretty close to perfect. Me and one friend, a calm, sunny 75 degrees, course wasn't crowded and I even shot a halfway decent round.

Mid Spring morning round, 67 degrees with just a breath of breeze.
Wife with me and my two best golf buddies.
Course not too crowded so the pace is even and comfortable.

Honestly, it will be when my boys are big enough to really play golf with dad. I am really looking forward to seeing them both grow up and show their dad how its really supposed to be played. Golf with THPers is certainly at right up there but I can not wait for these 2 little ones to be out with dad making memories.

Wow.... this is tough. I have played some pretty amazing courses but it really comes down to the people.
my perfect round:
Me, my Cousin, (possible future) son in law, My brother. Breakfast in the grill room, balls on the range, 10 minutes at the chipping green, 10-15 min on the putting green. A beautiful tee shot in the 1st hole. At least 3 birdies, shoot in the 80’s. A great Sausage and beers at the 1/2 way house. Finish in the grill room with a Bumbu rum neat, followed by the rest of the family joining us for dinner in the dining room.
COURSE: If I had to pick one.....It would ha e to be Galloway National, or Atlantic City CC.

great thread

14 fairways hit
18 GIR
18 putts
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Every Thanksgiving when i was home on leave, My Dad my little brother and I would go play golf together at the Base golf course. After my dad passed in 91 i kept my Dad's clubs. Persimmon woods and Spaulding irons. My Brother and I meet up every Thanksgiving and play a round with Dads clubs. Best round? Any round with family

Give me a day with no wind and three of my buddies playing solid golf. Some memorable shots and some shots for ribbing. Maybe a few beverages and a 19th hole after the round. Who knows maybe witness my first HIO!

85 degrees and no wind
A foursome that’s fun and competitive that’s not drunk, throwing clubs and driving the cart all over the place..

Any round below par. My dad passed in 2008 and was a very good golfer, got me hooked on the game, never got to see me play really well, so the perfect round would be with him and see me shoot below par. I think that would be a proud papa moment for him.

Back