Distance Measuring Tool of Choice?

... When playing really well, 2 or 3 yards can make a huge difference. I have had GPS measured right next to me and it can be off by 5-10 yds compared to my rangefinder.

I just use the course markers and guesstimate. With my skill level, the odds of a range finder being useful for a hack like me are pretty slim.

I don't wear a watch but I have a little Garmin Phantom gps that I use along with a rangefinder. It has a strong magnet and it stays on the golf cart windshield post. The rangefinder is handy for distance over a bunker or to a tree etc.

Laser. I downloaded the course's app on Tuesday when we played since they got rid of the GPS screens on the carts and it was a nice pairing, especially for a few doglegs where I didn't have a line of sight to the flag. I don't think that I'd get a separate GPS device though.

laser, when my cheap @$$ tec tec tec was working :angry:

Shotscope V2 and laser range finder as backup if I want distance to other specific things.

GolfBuddy Voice GPS and a Leupold laser. Use the laser for hazards & pins.
I find the combination works well.

I was given a Bushnell v4 slope to test for the site. Been using it ever since. I’d be lost without it.

#FiberLaunch

A laser finder. Should have brought it years ago!

Laser rangefinder for me all day long. Bushnell Pro X2 right now. Love it.

Back