Do the color of golf balls people use bother you?

Nope happy to see them enjoying whatever makes them happy.

Nope. I couldnt care less. I personally believe that minding my own business is a full-time job but not everyone subscribes to that.

I don't care what balls anyone has or what color those balls are. @Stemmy66 (insert Joke).

I have enough to worry about with my own game!

Lots of stuff does bother me, but not the color of someones golf ball.

No problem with whatever color ball anyone plays.

Not at all. Whatever color the golfer wants to play! I will not judge.

I use yellow and or truvis also usually yellow. No colors bother me at all but I do have a real hard time tracking those dark deep florescent colors like violet or etc... I think they are very hard to see. But basic golf ball bright yellow to me is great to track to my eyes.

It does sometimes look like a mini golf game once some 4somes get to the greens....lol but I like it.

It only bothers me when playing partners end up playing the same color ball as mine.

I use orange/pink/colors to make it easier to pick out my ball...... I don't want to figure out if the matte orange ball I am using is mine or yours.

NOPE

No.

I did find a camo brown and army green ball in the fairway this year. Opposite of lime green technology!!!!

Nope..

My question is who would it bother? Who cares what someone else is doing if it doesn’t affect you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use yellow and or truvis also usually yellow. No colors bother me at all but I do have a real hard time tracking those dark deep florescent colors like violet or etc... I think they are very hard to see. But basic golf ball bright yellow to me is great to track to my eyes.

It does sometimes look like a mini golf game once some 4somes get to the greens....lol but I like it.
I always play yellow, another usually plays Truvis, while one or two others in our usual group play white. One of them happily plays a mixture of found balls, but won't ever play colored ones - nothing but white. I like it when I'm the only one playing yellow, makes ball identification easy.

I can't track the darker colors (orange, red, etc.) as well either, and they don't stand out on the ground (at least for me) as well as white or yellow.

Yellow, Pink I don't have a problem with, but manufactures need to focus more on quality & consistency. Shouldn't bother me, maybe some golfers are trying to match their golfing apparel. I'm still old school, white golf balls, hard leather golf shoes, miss the old metal spikes, still occasionally use the persimmon woods and 1960's putter, current metal driver heads seem to large to me. Most important- getting out and playing more golf.

I picked this guy as my ball of choice this year. Hopefully my random pairings don’t mind...
7C36AC73-B685-4E1E-BEBD-DFB573FC9143.jpeg

Heck no. I prefer anything other than white (although I usually end up using white balls). I’d love to play black balls if I thought I’d be able to find them.

I don't like looking at bright neon colors. Not a golf ball issue, it's a me thing, actually irritates my eyes.

But as for people playing balls like that, I don't care, not in the least. Just as when someone may wear neon clothing, I just try not to look directly at it. I actually appreciate the individuality of color so no issue at all when people express themselves, even with something as small as a golf ball.

Nope. Play what you want to play... good luck finding that green ball though!

No as long as the player is not bothered with my fuchsia shirt and bright yellow shorts.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Not at all. Just like I don't care what color shoes they wear or what clubs they play.

You pay for them (or find them or whatever), you play them. I like using yellow when the grass in brown so I can find them easily.

Color of someone else's golf balls doesn't effect me in the least bit. To each their own. (y)

Doesn't bother me although I still prefer white for myself.
As seniors, we need eight eyes on every shot to know where the ball went, regardless of its color.

Back