Do You Drink While Playing?

Every time!

I do every now and then...but don't have to.

Yes, for sure. I actually find the alcohol loosens me up a bit and I tend to play better.

Sometimes. Most rounds I don't until after the round, but occasionally I will have a pop or two. Played in a scramble sunday and upped that by a few.

I have found that for me, golf and alcohol just do not mix.

The more I drink, the less I care where the ball goes.....and that could be anywhere.

I haven't in quite a few years. But when I first started golfing in the 80's it was quite a bit. I had this insulated sleeve that could fit 4 beers with ice that fit in the long zipper portion of the bag. I would drink the 4 during the front nine. Make a quick trip to the parking lot for another 4 that I would finish before the last hole. Then head to the 19th hole for more. Back then I was one of those "One's too many and ten's not enough" type drinkers. Those days are long over.

I have before, and don't have anything against it* but its just not something I enjoy doing while I'm playing golf.

Yes, for sure. I actually find the alcohol loosens me up a bit and I tend to play better.

The ole swing oil theory. works every time, most of the time.

Back