Do you golf hoodie?

?

• Yes

Votes: 72 64.9%
  • No

Votes: 39 35.1%

• Total voters
I’ve already commented that for me at 65 the hoodie seems a bit odd to me. That being said.I helped 2Undr get placement in the running shoe store channel. Along with their great undies that do a nice hoodie that not as heavy as a sweat shirt nor as light as a t-shirt. Might be worth a look.5482D635-A6CA-46A9-9E30-9AF64B25FDA5.png

Just added this nice FJ hoodie to the rotation!
IMG_1248.jpeg

Wear hoodies in the winter.

We actually have a hoodie tournament at our club (not even golf hoodies... just plain ol' sweatshirt material hoodies)
One of the guys runs an event to benefit a local charity and to play in it, you pony up an entry fee and must wear one of his company hoodies. (It's usually late fall so, the timing works out great). Fun time and it's kinda hilarious watching 48+ guys charging around the course in various colored hoodies with a huge logo emblazoned on the back. It's always a blast.

Hoodies are a way for me to justify more clothing purchases that can be worn at home relaxing and out on the course. I get that the hood hanging in the back can be odd, but I have used them during windy rounds. There are some good hoodies out there.

Full convert now. Got a pins and aces and rhoback hoodie at Christmas. Both awesome. Rhoback is slightly more comfortable. I wish they both had side pockets but they are super comfortable.

I added two Lululemon hoodies to the rotation. Nice and light that can be layered or worn on a late afternoon

I was at church this morning and saw like an older guy with a Link Soul hoodie next to a kid with a hoodie on too. It just didn't work for me. It's a hood you don't use.

I have a couple Swannies hoodies I really like

The TM cloud hoodie I got for Christmas is amazing. Will probably add another soon.

Back