Do you golf hoodie?

?

• Yes

Votes: 72 64.9%
  • No

Votes: 39 35.1%

• Total voters
Nope. Won't. Don't care what others do as to fashion or function but I despise anything on my neck. That includes hoods, scarves, the old turtle necks or even 3/4 zips with a collar that might encompass the neck.

Nope. Hate it.

I like hoodies. I have several. So far I've only worn one to the driving range but I'm probably going to wear one to the course. I'm ok with that. And I'm ok with other people doing it too.

the real question is what do i NOT hoodie? i have hoodies for all occasions...

HS boys asked to go tram golf hoodies this year. Of course I said yes.

Hoodies are my absolute favorite clothing item. I have plenty of casual and workout/athleisure hoodies but recently got more golf specific hoodies. Greyson and Peter Millar are my 2 current favorites and super comfortable on the course

Biggest challenge when looking for hoodies for golf is making sure the hood is not too big or else it swings around during the swing which can distract me

Actually wore a hoodie today playing golf for the first time. After a few holes, got out of the wind and warmed up and just took it off and replaced it with a CloudSpun vest which I wore for the rest of the round. I think it actually provided a little bit more warmth around my back of my neck with the extra material.

Hoodies are my favorite things to wear on the course and in general

Hoodies are my absolute favorite clothing item. I have plenty of casual and workout/athleisure hoodies but recently got more golf specific hoodies. Greyson and Peter Millar are my 2 current favorites and super comfortable on the course

Biggest challenge when looking for hoodies for golf is making sure the hood is not too big or else it swings around during the swing which can distract me
Highly recommend UNRL hoodies if you haven’t had one before

I love hoodies

I would be ok with some classy or plain ones

I have a hoodie i wear at the range sometimes in cold weather and the hood bothers me since it moves around

No, but I don't wear hoodies off the course, either. If I'm deviating from a quarter zip, it will be for a cardigan sweater.

I own hoodies but have not yet worn a hoodie on a golf course. I generally only wear them when it’s very cold outside and I might actually use the hoodie for protection from the wind and cold. That usually means I’m in a duck blind and/or it’s well below freezing and windy outside.

I've got one I love wearing around, but i've never actually played a round in it. Its great on the driving range.

What are your guys go to hoodie? I’ve seen rumblings about the adidas COLD.RDY and the mizuno light pullover hoodie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are your guys go to hoodie? I’ve seen rumblings about the adidas COLD.RDY and the mizuno light pullover hoodie.

Anything Puma Golf, beyond that, I’ll actually wear regular hoodies too, they’re comfy, and warm.

I have both of those and highly recommend each of them!

Yes. I’m okay with it, but I wouldn’t wear a hoodie playing golf. It’s just not my style.

Not for me. I have plenty of hoodies, but would never wear one for golf. The hood would be a distraction for me.

Trav Mat also has some kick ass full zip hoodies that work well for golf and casual

I have a few lightweight softshell hooded jackets. They are great jackets to play golf in because they have a high collar and keeps the neck warmer. I figured out from decades of snowboarding and skiing that the hooded higher collar jackets keep your neck warmer from wind and elements. So, now I still use them for golf. I mostly play munis so no real dress code. I don't wear them to country clubs with dress codes. Never wear the hood though, too gangster for me. 😂

Last edited:
Hoodies are the best sweaters and the best jackets. If they're the best I am definitely wearing them for golf.

GRYLBL for lightweight needs. I've also got a couple of good Mizuno lightweight hoodies (currently too fat to wear them though lol). I did just get an UNRL hoodie that I think will be great for the course. Not quite as warm as a fleece hoodie, but better material for allowing movement.

Back