Do you play the same grips on all your swing clubs?

Yes. Golf Pride Tour Velvet BCT

Yes, I want same the feel for all of my clubs.

My woods and irons are the same. Smaller grips in the wedges and different style

My clubs are all OEM grips except for my 7W which is a replacement Golf Pride something...

Yes I have Lamkin's Sonar grips on all my clubs

With the exception of my new 3W(thanks THP) and new wedge yes. Those will get regrouped eventually though. I use the GP MCC+4 Align. I may go standard MCC+4 next time as I am not really seeing where the align tech is helping me.

I have different grips. I did have all Golf Pride MCC Plus 4, but as I am changing clubs out I am moving to Gokf Pride CP2 grips. I like the CP2 Wrap on my woods and hybrids and the CP2 Pro on my irons and wedges.

Different grips on each section of the bag:

Driver and three wood - MCC Plus 4
Irons (3-iron to wedge) - Tour Velvet
Wedges (50, 56, and 60) - Lamkin Crossline

Different

Irons: Lamkin Crossline grey 360's - very underrated in my opinion
Woods: Lamkin Crossline black.

I do end up with mismatches when I'm trying new shafts but when I choose one to game I try to get the same grip to match the rest

Same for all clubs except the putter. Winn Dri-Tax wraps.

I have the MCC Align from driver through to PW, then on my 3 RTX4 wedges I just have Tour Velvet

I stuck Lamkin wraps on my driver in hopes of lessening my Kungfu death grip. It works.

I usually play a softer grip on my driver.
I'm the complete opposite. Prefer tackier on driver & fairways, then something softer on irons through wedges

Nope! I have the Golf Pride Tour 2G on my woods and driver, then the SuperStroke Traxion Tour wraps on my irons.

I'm usually playing something a little rougher and solid like an MCC or currently trying Z Cord in my woods and irons but in wedges I like a softer grip, something like a SuperStroke S Tech or the Cross Comfort I'm trying now.

Superstroke Cross Comfort +2 wraps on driver through wedges

I'm the complete opposite. Prefer tackier on driver & fairways, then something softer on irons through wedges

I've done the cross comfort exclusively on my wedges in the past, so I get that.

Yes, I play the Lamkin Crossline plus midsize on all 13 clubs. I feel it essential to have the same feel on all clubs throughout my set.

Back