For Trade Does anyone have a Smoke TD 10.5 head they would trade for a 9.0 head?

Ronnie D

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Hey all I bought a smoke AI TD this year and I had a 10.5 in my head that I wanted to buy.. well long story short I ended up buying a 9.0 and I would like a 10.5 so I can adjust my head to an 11.0... would anyone want to trade. I have literally played 9 holes with this driver an a couple of range sessions. I would like to keep the td head. Just thought I would trow it out there.

Sorry for the fat finger syndrome on my phone!

I already swapped my 9 for a 10.5 myself. Sorry, would swap if it worked.

Sorry for the fat finger syndrome on my phone!
I fixed it for you. But just a heads up, a 10.5 would adjust to 11.5 or 12.5. Only way to get to 11 is with your 9 +2.

Hey all I bought a smoke AI TD this year and I had a 10.5 in my head that I wanted to buy.. well long story short I ended up buying a 9.0 and I would like a 10.5 so I can adjust my head to an 11.0... would anyone want to trade. I have literally played 9 holes with this driver an a couple of range sessions. I would like to keep the td head. Just thought I would trow it out there.
I might. Private message me, confirming that it is like new, with no sky marks or anything. It may be this evening before I can get back to you, though.

Moved to marketplace.

I fixed it for you. But just a heads up, a 10.5 would adjust to 11.5 or 12.5. Only way to get to 11 is with your 9 +2.
Thanks sir. Yes you are correct it is 11.5 I need sorry.

I might. Private message me, confirming that it is like new, with no sky marks or anything. It may be this evening before I can get back to you, though.
I will send you pictures this evening. It is brand new very well protected no scratches or sky marks

Thanks sir. Yes you are correct it is 11.5 I need sorry.
Actually you have it backwards I'm looking for a 10.5 head I have a 9

Edit just kidding sorry 😞 you have it right

I would still be willing. Did you send me your photos?

I would still be willing. Did you send me your photos?
No I ended up keeping it and turning it up to a 10 after talking to my fitter

No I ended up keeping it and turning it up to a 10 after talking to my fitter
That is what I would have done as well. If you are no longer looking, you might want to have the mods lock up the thread so that people know.

Back