Does anyone have a suggestion that what club I should add to my bag?

Terence

Reaction score
I am currently having :

- 1 driver
- iron: 7,8,9,P,G
- 56 degree wedge
- 6 hybird
- putter

9 clubs in total in my bag.
I should have 4 and 5 hybird as well, but unfortunately i lost them.

Does any one have a suggeustion that what clubs i should get (like 3-6 irons, hybirds, 3&5 woods) ?
Is that ok that getting irons that is not the same brand and model as the one i am currently using since it is hard to find them right now i guess.

Thank you so much for your help!

Play what works for you.

Id get a 3 wood tho if I were you.

If the 4 and 5 hybrids worked well in the past that is where I would go next.

If you want another option off the tee from driver I would look at a 4 or 5 wood.

I love my setup. Driver, 13.5⁰ Burner Mini driver, 17.5⁰ 5 wood, 21⁰ 7 wood, 24⁰ 9 wood. 27⁰ 6I down.

There is a large gap at the top of your bag. Something between your driver and 6h that would work off the tee and turf alike. a 3w is nice to have and adding more hybrids if you like them, or a 5w would be my suggestion.

That's a big gap between your 6h and driver. One club? I'd try to split the difference with either a 3h or 5w.

If the 4 and 5 hybrids worked well in the past that is where I would go next.

If you want another option off the tee from driver I would look at a 4 or 5 wood.
Sure, Thank you for your reply(y)

I love my setup. Driver, 13.5⁰ Burner Mini driver, 17.5⁰ 5 wood, 21⁰ 7 wood, 24⁰ 9 wood. 27⁰ 6I down.
I will definitely take that into consideration!;)

I am currently having :

- 1 driver
- iron: 7,8,9,P,G
- 56 degree wedge
- 6 hybird
- putter

9 clubs in total in my bag.
I should have 4 and 5 hybird as well, but unfortunately i lost them.

Does any one have a suggeustion that what clubs i should get (like 3-6 irons, hybirds, 3&5 woods) ?
Is that ok that getting irons that is not the same brand and model as the one i am currently using since it is hard to find them right now i guess.

Thank you so much for your help!
3-wood, 4 hybrid & 5 hybrid in my opinion. But figure out what works best for you and your game.

There is a large gap at the top of your bag. Something between your driver and 6h that would work off the tee and turf alike. a 3w is nice to have and adding more hybrids if you like them, or a 5w would be my suggestion.
Thank you so much. Other than the 3w, do you think it is necessary to get 3-5 irons If I decide to add more hybrids like 4H and 5H?

If you like hybrids, a 2H or 3H could work instead of a 3 or 5 wood for that gap

That's a big gap between your 6h and driver. One club? I'd try to split the difference with either a 3h or 5w.
Wow, seems like you have the same opinion as dAS0. I think what you guys mentioned is what i need to get, thank you !(y)

If you like hybrids, a 2H or 3H could work instead of a 3 or 5 wood for that gap
That sounds good as well, I will go and try to see which work better for me, thank you so much.

Sure, lots of people said 3-wood. Therefore, i guess 3w is a must for me!(y)(y)(y)

Make sure you test it and get numbers teeing it up and off the deck. A 3W for many if not most average, handicap golfers is not a very practical club anymore. Unless you regularly play courses that your driver brings hazard into play and hitting a 5W or 3H leaves a less than desirable approach yardage, you'd probably be better going Driver - 5W. 5W with the extra loft is more versatile to hit from tee/fairway/rough.

I got fitted for a 3HLthat is easy to hit off the deck. But, I think I shocked my fitter as my swing speed is so slow. But, the Trackman numbers showed it was a good fit for my swing.

If you don't get fitted the more loft of a 5W makes more sense for most golfers. It may also help to get an adjustable club so you can dial it into your swing.
Though until I got fitted I had a hard time doing that. I learned how to fit myself by taking a lot of swings with clubs that either worked or didn't.

I got a cheap 22* 5 iron because most golfers can't hit those well. Many players can't hit low lofted irons.

5-wood, no question. Easier to hit than a 3-wood, gets you down the fairway.

If you were playing hybrids before, and liked them. Don't switch, stay with what you had.

Thank you so much. Other than the 3w, do you think it is necessary to get 3-5 irons If I decide to add more hybrids like 4H and 5H?
No, hybrids and long irons would give you a similar distance but a different ball flight (higher vs. lower). I would stick with whichever is easier to hit or that you like more. If you get a 3w, then a 3i-5i <or> 4h and 5h. Getting both would be redundant.

longest Iron i carry is a 5I cause i cant hit the longer irons worth a crap. 5w suggestion is a good one too. 3 and a 5 wood would be great. Especially when you start hitting your driver like crap (and you will) you can break out the 3 wood and send a line drive to get your confidence back.

Sure, lots of people said 3-wood. Therefore, i guess 3w is a must for me!(y)(y)(y)
3 woods are tough for most people to hit off the deck. Most people I know hit a 5 not just more reliably, but further.

Big gap between Driver & 6 hybrid. If it were me choosing I'd fill that gap with a 5 wood and a 4 hybrid. Good luck.

3W HL + 7W seems like it could work or maybe 3+5

Back