Does Your Course or Club Have a Mobile App?

My course doesn’t and it’s by far the worst part of the whole thing.

Ours doesn't. You can place tee times online and the user Golf Genius for events but outside of that nothing is available.

I had asked the head pro if they would ever be interested in an app that people could order food and drinks from but he didn't like the idea. I'm not sure what the drawback would be to it but whatever I guess.

Just new this year - I’m loving it! Super convenient to book tee times, see what’s available and get invites from fellow members! Chronogolf. Hadn’t heard of it before this spring, but it’s been good so far!

Yes it does. We actually utilize two different apps. ForeTees "Club Central" and then we utilize GolfGenius as well

Yes. A bunch of them do, and I think it's dumb. I mean if you're a member, or it's the main place you you play, it probably makes some sense. They're mostly crappy apps though, and trying to encourage people who aren't members to use it, is an advertisement against your course. Everyone that apps already has the one they use in round, so I feel like your need to offer something really unique or some benefit to get prime to use the one that's limited to your course. And for booking, who wants separate apps for every single course? That's the opposite of convenient.

No. But most courses here have online booking and works very well.

Not at a club, but a sma partnership... I asked about app and said it would be available a month after joining... Second year and still no app... Just want to make tee times... All other courses in partnership have it except the nearby one

Fortunately I don't play anywhere that fancy because I have trouble answering the phone. Will occasionally use the phone to call and get a tee time. My favorite course , you show up, give them cash and play. Simple!

Nah...I play muni courses.

the last one I was a member at did. Although it was terribly developed.

Yes. It’s the standard Jonas software/app deployment. I don’t use it because it really provides functionality no better than the website., which is very robust.

This is the software provider - a lot of clubs/courses use it.

Back