TEASER Dream Foursome is coming in 2020

I would select 3 guys I’ve never played with before, probably by random number generator. That way I can meet some new THPers. One from each time zone.

It wouldn’t be surprising if there were twists yet to be disclosed to this process of selecting your partners.

I love Ogio golf bags and travel accessories! It would be amazing to pick my own foursome to drag along with me. Thanks to the forum I have tons of friends from all over the US to choose from.

There’s gotta be an interesting twist coming. I’m pretty sure I’ve got my 4some picked.

There genuinely aren’t any. We established that you will pick your threesome to join me. We mentioned one must be someone you havent met. We mentioned fun golf. 2020 Albatross Club. Stuck playing with me.

Oh yeah, troll free zone.

I can add some though, that would be fun. ?

I could throw my name in the hat for anyone who is looking for someone they haven't met :unsure:

Friendships may be made and broken by this and I can't wait to watch :ROFLMAO:.

Friendships may be made and broken by this and I can't wait to watch :ROFLMAO:.

I've technically never met you in person, so there is that. ALthough I'm not sure I want to tempt the weather gods.

I would select 3 guys I’ve never played with before, probably by random number generator. That way I can meet some new THPers. One from each time zone.
This going to me my strat. Just a couple random who sound fun to play with. :clapp: Oh and JB.

There genuinely aren’t any. We established that you will pick your threesome to join me. We mentioned one must be someone you havent met. We mentioned fun golf. 2020 Albatross Club. Stuck playing with me.

Oh yeah, troll free zone.

I can add some though, that would be fun. ?
Is it going to be me plus 2 to make a 3 some and then you will be the fourth?

this is going to be harder than I thought. I keep changing my mind on who i want to invite.

I think I've got my two picks set. Hate to hurt people's feelings, but at the same time most of the people I associate with will appreciate the giving and taking of busting chops that comes with the territory. I mean, I know I'm only going to be picked by, like, 65% of the people entering.

I won't hold it against the people who don't want to play golf with me. Its fine. Its totally fine.

Course selection and time frame are all getting done over the next few weeks.
Before you know it, it will be time to create your foursome.

I got some great ideas. Whoever gets picked is going to have a great time!!!

Oh please golf gods, let this be in a good time slot for me! I've really been thinking about who I would love to tee it up with and think it would be a blast to play with them...oh...and JB. ?

Oh please golf gods, let this be in a good time slot for me! I've really been thinking about who I would love to tee it up with and think it would be a blast to play with them...oh...and JB. ?

Haha. Im overrated, so make sure the other two are fun :ROFLMAO:

Cough.....cough.....

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

I will say the Dream Foursome will be Tapatalk Free Zone though :ROFLMAO:

I will say the Dream Foursome will be Tapatalk Free Zone though
I can make that happen once I get out of these damn meetings. Damn work is interrupting my THP browsing.

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: JB
Haha. Im overrated, so make sure the other two are fun :ROFLMAO:
I’m going to bring someone who misses a lot of putts. Just to record all the bad putting one liners. ?

Back