Templet0n

washed...
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
snow..
Anyone ever hear of these?

IMG_3803.jpegIMG_3802.jpegIMG_3801.jpeg

I've followed them on IG for a long time, but have never seen the shoes in person. I've considered buying a pair, but I find them mostly ugly.

I'm not sure I'll go as far as 'ugly', but they're very European looking. The uppers remind me of soccer cleats.

I'm not sure I'll go as far as 'ugly', but they're very European looking. The uppers remind me of soccer cleats.
Yes. Super euro..

Got a pair after starting that thread. Lasted 3 rounds before issues and they just weren’t as comfortable as I was hoping

Got a pair after starting that thread. Lasted 3 rounds before issues and they just weren’t as comfortable as I was hoping
Good to know..

Sorry, but those are just nasty. I don't like to be critical of anyone's taste, but those are a hard no for me, and I'm Italian.

Sorry, but those are just nasty. I don't like to be critical of anyone's taste, but those are a hard no for me, and I'm Italian.
To each their own. I won’t say you’re wrong. I can see them not being for everyone. I don’t think I will get them either. But I thought they were interesting.

To each their own. I won’t say you’re wrong. I can see them not being for everyone. I don’t think I will get them either. But I thought they were interesting.
The materials used are great.

Not my style

I have 1/2 dozen pairs including one pair of boots for winter, a pair of trainer like ones for casual summer rounds, a conventional pair with spikes for wet and warm, and a couple of the JL specials. All picked up in the sales for less than $100 per pair.

They just fit me and are very comfortable, round after round. But I do not have the pair shown as I do not like that style.

A

Had a pair long long ago 20ish? Years maybe 15.

Comfortable but very thin sole. Yours are much thicker. And they are still thin!

Got my wife a pair in white patent leather. She never wore them! Said they attracted too much attention. But she also said very comfortable.

Back