Dumbest Thing I’m Likely To Do

Smiter

Dunce Cap For A Bit
Reaction score
Handicap
Ok THP.

A lot of you know me as a pretty zany guy. Looking at @troyefl and his gator thread I’m looking at them and thinking “would wrestle, wouldn’t wrestle (that 13 footer, nah) gators”

So without puting my life at too much risk, what’s the craziest zaniest thing you’d think I’d be up for?

If I can make it happen and my life isn’t too much at risk, ( @Hamfist you get no say here), I’ll do it.

Snake wrangling? Gator wrasslin? Picking a fight with an NFL lineman (not happening)? Tree bending? Cliff climbin? Swimming the forced carry on 12 (weak-maybe if even or so and had to play wet for the final 7 holes?).

Throw it out there. I’m not jumping out of anything. Too expensive and done it. Haven’t done the “Vomit Comet” but not happening either.

Throw something out. If not too stupid and I think I can handle it, best reply wins.

Remarry.

I think you've said you wouldn't, but I'll believe that when I don't see it.

Remarry.

I didn’t say I was willing to die. Just stare it in eyes for a minute (then if she wants to I’ll run like a scared impala).

Remarry.

Damnit. Not much gets past you.

I’m 100% opposed but I’m also not tempted.

Send someone to tempt me and we’ll see...
🤣

I’m rocking the W so far.

34 hours in a sensory deprivation tank.

34 hours in a sensory deprivation tank.

See? Now that’s just weird.

Give me a 15ft Cobra. 10(ish max) foot gator.

I’ll test myself.

Can I pick my companion? I’ve got a couple I could deal with maybe for 34 hours. They’re the ones that like to sleep too.

Remarry.

Latest lady friend works for my work counties sheriffs department, 🤣

I mentioned to my boss that she could and would likely tase me if I ever got froggy with someone (intentionality hitting into me, etc-golf forum approriate).

He expressed his wishes that she just shoot me.

I guess I’ll hope for a through and through, slightly subclavicle’ish. Or hell, hit the clavicle. Left ones been broke 6 times and right one only once. They’re almost optional.

See? Now that’s just weird.

Give me a 15ft Cobra. 10(ish max) foot gator.

I’ll test myself.

Can I pick my companion? I’ve got a couple I could deal with maybe for 34 hours. They’re the ones that like to sleep too.
Nope. Just you and your thoughts.

Skydive???
The older I get the less adventurous I am. It's the fear of breaking something!!!

I have contemplated bungee jumping I think I would do that before skydiving. I don't see doing either though. Frankly I can't think of anything. Maybe I am old and boring now. I do snow ski and water ski but in water skiing my wife has threatened to divorce me if I jump. I would definitely jump on water skis though.

1617200092676.gif

During Taser Training at work they asked for volunteers (stupid here volunteered). Looks like you have an in with a taser trained female friend. Lets see Smiter dance the electric dance!

I think 40 uninterrupted hours of all Mike Stone, all the time, would make that sensory deprivation chamber look pretty good.

try this - get a full on BatMan suit and try to play 18 holes in it. :unsure:

Dude, why?!!:ROFLMAO:

Items needed:

Speedo 2 sizes too small
Costco sized jar of peanut butter. Chunky or smooth... your choice
Costco sized jar of honey
3 large bags of large marshmallows
Adult male Kodiak bear

Action taken:

@Smiter insert yourself into the speedo
Stick the marshmallows together so they resemble a full beard and stovepipe hat. Think Abraham Lincoln here. Place on head and face. Affix with honey.
Cover yourself in peanut butter
Coat the peanut butter in honey
Give the bear a hug
Wrassle the bear:ROFLMAO:

Military Gas Chamber
Ooh! I did that. Twice. The first time was required as part of the job.

The second time was a few years later and I couldn't find the certificate proving I had already been through the chamber the first time.

Keep your paperwork!!!

I know it's been said, but get thrown out of a plane...wearing a helmet that says "DIG HERE" on top of it.

Dude, why?!!:ROFLMAO:

Items needed:

Speedo 2 sizes too small
Costco sized jar of peanut butter. Chunky or smooth... your choice
Costco sized jar of honey
3 large bags of large marshmallows
Adult male Kodiak bear

Action taken:

@Smiter insert yourself into the speedo
Stick the marshmallows together so they resemble a full beard and stovepipe hat. Think Abraham Lincoln here. Place on head and face. Affix with honey.
Cover yourself in peanut butter
Coat the peanut butter in honey
Give the bear a hug
Wrassle the bear:ROFLMAO:

I have wrestled a grizzly and won. True story. Beat him 3 straight times and won my drinks for free each time.

It was tame though (ish). Trick to it was, everyone else tried to actually wrestle it. I rough petted him and made it look like I was tearing into him. All the while whispering “it’s ok fluffy, who wants his belly rubbed”?

Three straight wins and the owner of the bar cut me off, lol.

Obviously this was a little ways back, 🤣

I wouldn’t try it with a real grizzly in the wild.

Ooh! I did that. Twice. The first time was required as part of the job.

The second time was a few years later and I couldn't find the certificate proving I had already been through the chamber the first time.

Keep your paperwork!!!

Never have. I’ve been pepper sprayed twice. Inadvertently as I was helping LE handle a guy fighting them. Both times I puked, once all over the guy I was holding down for him.

So probably pass unless someone can get me in, lol. Then it beats hamfists idea of fun, 34 hours with my EX or a cobra or something.

Will not look that cool doing it. There’ll be pinwheeling arm and legs and probably screaming like a 7 year old girl going on, 🤣
Some would argue as long as you jump and resurface uninjured, it was perfect execution!

Back