Islander

Reaction score
Handicap
Anyone hear or better yet see any of their stuff. They have some wedges on eBay and they sound like a pretty nice club, but I have never heard of them. The wedges I was looking at was the dual CNC milled forged wedges. The write up is pretty convincing, but that is what it is supposed to do.
Let me know if I should be staying away :act-up:

I played their irons years (and I mean years) ago. They were sub par. But supposedly the company has turned it around and produces stuff that is quite good now.

Right on, thanks JB

Dynacraft was purchased by Hireko Golf about 4-5 years ago. They still make clubs under the name Dynacraft but are under Hireko's umbrella. I played a set of blades from them for about 4 years. The quality of the designs was excellent but the chrome finish was sub par. They are not a OEM but a component company and the design team they had back in the 90's was pretty strong. Tom Wishon was one of their top designers but he left for Golfsmith and later started his own company Tom Wishon Golf that makes some of the best club heads in the component business.

Back