Ecco Biom Hybrid 2 Preview

Boom, in-laws got me another pair for Christmas! Comfy and more than enough traction.

Boom, in-laws got me another pair for Christmas! Comfy and more than enough traction.
How does the fit compare to other Ecco shoes, specifically the original Biom Hybrids?

I wanted these to be my first pair of spikeless but i tried on the 41 in the store and they were too big. I usually wear a size 8

Ok I know most of their shoes are a little wider in the toe box than most are used to

I love the comfort of my Ecco Biom Hybrid's, but God, they're bland looking.

Price is the only thing holding me back. My father-in-law swears by them but just can't pull the trigger for that $$

I received the original Biom Hybrid for Christmas. It had been too muddy to wear them (they are white...super white) until today and let me tell you these shoes are very comfortable. Zero break in time. I would give them a slight edge over my Ashworth Cardiff's in comfort. It will be interesting to see how they hold up compared to the much cheaper Cardiff's.

Either way, they were a gift so I am not out any money but I am very happy with the comfort.

Got a pair two years ago, great stability but the sole is a bit too hard, my feets are painful after 18 holes
Bought a pair of ecco street last year on the sales clerk advice, although I didn't want an ecco pair anymore, but after walking in the store, I was convinced

The best of ecco without the hard sole
I hope the new ones feel as comfortable

ECCO makes an incredible golf shoe. Best fitting, most durable waterproof shoes I have ever owned. Just don't like the current styles at all. Leaves me reluctantly leaning towards the Adidas Tour 360s.

Back