Ecco Biom Hybrid 2 Preview

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score

I am an Ecco fan but I am not impressed with the look of this line lately.

I love my Ecco hybrids so I would like to see how they have improved them. I'm not a fan of the dot scheme on the side of the shoe. I preferred the plain look of the first generation hybrids, something that looked good off the course as well as on. The dot pattern makes it look much more like a sport shoe rather than a cross-over.

Every season I say I am going to get a pair of these and have not yet pulled the trigger. I think this spring is going to have to be the time.

I really like the looks of these

I had been a long time ecco wearer including the 1st version of these. However, the Puma Monolites really surpassed them in every way in my mind.

I do like the look of these, I'm sure I'll try them on, but it would take something special to get me out of Puma's right now.

These are on the ponder list for shoes

Love the comfort that their shoes offer, but the looks are just not going it in todays age

I would wear the crap out of this black/red model

I like them.....but I'm just unlikely to pay this much for shoes again.

Look awesome! I received the Biom Hybrid for Xmas last year. They are such awesome shoes. Unless it is early AM (very wet) I usually wear them all the time. So comfortable to wear. Looks like those white/orange and a black pair. Highly recommend them just be sure to try them on for sizing. Bought the size 9 3 years ago (not Biom but Street) and they were big. I'm a size 9 and in the Biom I am a 8.

You cannot convince me that there is a more comfortable shoe out there, but I could do without all the dots. Otherwise, the royal blue ones look awesome.

If these bring the original biom's to the clearance rack then I'm all for it!

Black and red model look great but not feeling the rest of them.

I wish these weren't so expensive. The Dark Blue ones are so nice

Eh, they just don't do it for me stylewise.

I'm not falling over them on style alone, but I do believe it's an improvement overall. Also, I love me some blue.

I like the pair I have, so I am curious as to how they are different. That being said not sure the style will get me to run out and buy a pair, but I wouldn't say to picking up a pair of the white or blue if they are on sale.

I will be trying these out, in the Orange/white combo for sure. Don't like the looks as much as the original Biom Hybrid, but the dots won't turn me away if these are as comfortable as the previous model

I've heard great things about Ecco, however, I'm usually priced out of their products.

They look good though.

You cannot convince me that there is a more comfortable shoe out there, but I could do without all the dots. Otherwise, the royal blue ones look awesome.

I said the same thing for many years about Ecco. Then I got my current model and found it even more comfortable.

That said I still have 3 pairs if eccos and love them all.

I am indifferent on these I really have wanted to get a pair of Ecco spikeless shoes but they never seem to fit quite right.

I have decided that no matter what Ecco Biom shoes look like I will purchase them. Most comfortable shoes I've ever worn.

All I know is that I practice most days in a pair of Eccos. They are very comfortable.I bought em on eBay at a price or probably would not have them. Still very comfortable and supportive.

You should be able to find the original hybrids on sale now for around $130. I just bought a pair last month and they definitely didn't disappoint. Very comfortable and supportive. No slipping what so ever. Possibly more traction than my addidas 360. Order one size smaller than usual and they should be perfect.

Back