CONTEST Evolve Experience 2023 contest. Win something from the Dormie Club pro shop!

I’ll go with 5 birdies

I'm going with 4

Good luck and have a blast!

2. Dormie is a tough track.

I'm going to pick 7. Have fun up there!

I’ll go 10 birdie for the three rounds!

Nine.

9 minimum. There are some holes to be had. Some are really hard to reach

Cool contest.. thanks!

I will go w/ 6 birdies.

@RabidWombats and I will be taking on the Dormie Club this week for the Evolve Experience.

We’re going to do a little side contest where you can win something (RW and I will pick it) from the pro shop!

the rules are simple.
Post here how many birdies @RabidWombats and I will have combined over the 3 rounds. (We’ll random draw for the tiebreaker)

updates and everything will be in the 2023 Evolve Experience Live Update Thread, so make sure you hop over there!

I'm going to say 6 birdies. Have fun guys!

3 rounds :unsure: hmmm ... I'll go with 7 birdies. Looking forward to following along (y)

Give me 5

0 if @xThor Can't find the course

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

@RabidWombats and I will be taking on the Dormie Club this week for the Evolve Experience.

We’re going to do a little side contest where you can win something (RW and I will pick it) from the pro shop!

the rules are simple.
Post here how many birdies @RabidWombats and I will have combined over the 3 rounds. (We’ll random draw for the tiebreaker)

updates and everything will be in the 2023 Evolve Experience Live Update Thread, so make sure you hop over there!
are these net or Gross Birdies?

16 birdies.. go big!!

I will say 3

12 Birdies

8 birdies! I believe in you guys!

the rules are simple.

I’m going with a high number, 7. Go get ‘em.

4 … go get it, fellas!

Back