Expensive/Nicest/Craziest Thing Found On The Golf Course?

Man these are some crazy stories. I would be the one to return the stuff too.

Probably nothing nicer than a new wedge. I always just turn them into the pro shop but hope that the person comes back looking for them because I don’t trust that the pro shop will actually put it behind the counter.

Headcovers all the time. We found two this weekend.

Found the usual clubs, headcovers etc and always turned in to the pro shop or Ranger. That has not translated into good karma because over the years I have dropped a 7 iron and a nice wedge. Didn't get either back.

Craziest was a catheter set up (unused thank god) right in the middle of a fairway.

While playing 18 one day a cart from the group in front of us started driving back towards us is a crazy manner; side to side. Turns out one of the guys lost a ball marker. They drove back three holes retracing their steps all while yelling/asking if anyone found a golf ball marker. My son was getting ready to hit is 2nd on the par 5 when he saw the lost ball marker about 10ft from his ball, in the middle of the fairway. I flagged the guys over and we gave them their ball marker.

Turns out it was a gold marker with the logo of the Golden State Warriors on it. The guy said he paid just over $2500 for it.

Wallet when I worked on a course, but unlike @WSox fan, the guy gave me $50. I reckon I was shocked that one of the pro shop boys didn’t keep it.

Turns out it was a gold marker with the logo of the Golden State Warriors on it. The guy said he paid just over $2500 for it.
At the rate I lose things on the course, that would never leave my house.

I found what looked to be a somewhat expensive ankle/foot brace thing in the parking lot of my club yesterday afternoon. Turned it into the pro shop when I checked in for the round.

Also found a 60 degree Cleveland wedge on the side of the 17th green that was left by the group in front of us. Caught up to them on 18th fairway and gave it back, no charge!

Found a laser, phone, a wallet, keys, all at my club.

Very grateful that people turn things in when I accidentally leave my GPS strapped to the cart, and also thankful that when I find the people’s stuff, they do say thank you.

No one seems to laugh at my joke about going Amazon shopping before I gave them their wallet back :(

A couple weeks ago, I found a Ping Eye sand wedge near a bunker. Then found the owner who had doubled back looking for the classic club.

I found an Aggie cult grad ring, which I believe are a few thousand. I was gonna bury it in the ground, but I turned it into the pro shop.

We found @wazzubrew 's driver headcover. Otherwise, it's just been wedges so I don't think I've ever found anything over 200 bucks.

We found @wazzubrew 's driver headcover. Otherwise, it's just been wedges so I don't think I've ever found anything over 200 bucks.
Shoutout to you for that, and @t-dray for finding some fairways to save me a shred of dignity.

$200 sunglasses that fit me perfectly. A Scottie Cameron putter. And a 56 degree wedge that I hit a perfect shot with. All turned in at the pro shop.

Found or more properly happened upon a "busy couple" on a green during a late afternoon round. Didn't turn them in but my wife wouldn't let me keep the young lady.

I once found underwear, a used condom, and an empty beer bottles on a tee box. Well, it was actually the cutter that found it. She called me on the radio and said “you better get the e’f over to 16, I’m not touching this ****”. I got to the tee box and asked if it was hers. 🤣

Back