Fall DMV Unofficial Outing - Proposed 6 October at TBD

Nope. That’s not allowed. It’s already gonna be freezing. I apologize in advance for how many times you’ll hear that tomorrow.
I brought gloves and a warm hat. It will be a little chilly tomorrow

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Have fun tomorrow y'all. I got money on @pjleduc beating his handicap - just saying.

Have fun tomorrow y'all. I got money on @pjleduc beating his handicap - just saying.
I appreciate the faith you have in me. Hopefully shortening the shafts to the correct length doesn't mess me up . This will be my first 18 with the new sticks since Florida

A little moist out here, but we're going to have fun anyways

Signature hole for the Waterfall 9
fec9e08da818fe7092869a05e2abce3b.jpg

Beautiful day on the course!
14f03fc2e949f194b2204c22ac385ec4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Weather turned out beautiful
96ca9c6a6337c955b1709c7f19097810.jpg

Enjoyed the round yesterday fellas. Looking forward to the next one

Same here. It was a pleasure.

Same here. Maybe next time we can get more folks out there. I enjoyed it so much I didn’t even realize how bad I did until after the round.

I appreciate the faith you have in me. Hopefully shortening the shafts to the correct length doesn't mess me up . This will be my first 18 with the new sticks since Florida

Was I right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coming down to VA Beach this weekend and might be able to talk the wife into letting me play a round if anybody down that way is free. Hit me up and I will see if she can be convinced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately, no. I think you jinxed me

I think it make have been the time off more but I’m willing to take the blame if needed. Next round. Next round will be better

I think it make have been the time off more but I’m willing to take the blame if needed. Next round. Next round will be better
Yeah, you are probably right. That and I tried to use my driver and fairway woods, which were not cooperative at all . The only decent holes I had were irons only.

Back