Last edited:
(y)

in

Bump got the evening fantasy footballers

• On Fire
Reactions: Bus
I’m in.

Alright, we've got enough to do it. I think we can do it through MFL for free off one of the other leagues I commish, but I'm going to check out what sleeper has too.

We can take up to 6 more if there are people interested, and the nice thing about total points is you don't need an even number.

I'm in

Alright, we've got enough to do it. I think we can do it through MFL for free off one of the other leagues I commish, but I'm going to check out what sleeper has too.

We can take up to 6 more if there are people interested, and the nice thing about total points is you don't need an even number.
I use MFL as well for my home league, and I'm pretty sure their playoff leagues are free.

I use MFL as well for my home league, and I'm pretty sure their playoff leagues are free.
Yeah, I've used it in the past. Used sleeper for a regular season league last year and really liked it, so want to see what options they have.

In

Doesn't look like anything available on sleeper, so will use MFL.

My wife is still pissed that we didn't do the two leagues she played last year (and won both) again. Anybody care if she plays with us? I'll handle her entry or hopefully winnings.

My wife is still pissed that we didn't do the two leagues she played last year (and won both) again. Anybody care if she plays with us? I'll handle her entry or hopefully winnings.
Happy wife happy life.

Hmm Ok, I can't keep resisting this. Makes the playoffs a lot more fun. Sign me up.

Any idea of date and time for the live draft?

Back