"FAST" Breakfast Sammies

Carls Jr. breakfast sandwich. I don't eat them often, and I don't even want to know how many calories are in them, but they're good!

More often if I'm getting breakfast on the run, it's a bacon & egg breakfast burrito.

Taco Bell breakfast Crunchwrap.

These things are so good, and so under the radar for most people.

Gotta give a shoutout to Sheetz since nobody has mentioned it yet. You can basically get about anything you want.

I've never had Wawa breakfast but it looks good! I've had subs from there years ago when I was in college. It was an easy stop on our Ice Hockey road trips to feed the whole team. They just announced that they are going to build their first one in North Carolina sometime in the next year, just no word on where yet. Hoping the pick somewhere around Charlotte.

Dont be a quitter 🤣

Just remember that there are people like me in this world who don't have delicious whataburger.

I would have to drive over 6 hours to the closest one.
You might not have whataburger... but you do have Jack In The Box. For some reason they never made it any further South in the state.:unsure:

Steak, Chicken or Bacon, Egg and Cheese from Hardee's or Bojangle's.

yeah McDonalds' sausage egg and cheese is the best but dunkin's is pretty good. i like the sweet bacon egg and cheese on a bagel at dunk doughnuts. wawa's are ok not the biggest fan, never tried the waffle sammie.

Can you beat a McDonalds sausage egg and cheese mcmuffin though?
Yes. A double sausage and egg McMuffin. I still find it strange that’s not an item on the menu over here.

Last edited:
Love Hardee's breakfast

I used to love the loaded omelette from there. Every now and then you’d get lucky and they’d really load it up. They also used to have a chicken bacon and Swiss biscuit that was unreal as well. Heart attack city but so good.

Back