Favorite Club Ever

View attachment 8931668
My best club ever. It was love at first swing. I had to have it reshafted and it was never the same.
That's the three line model weighted for graphite, right?

People say that old Titleist heads love True Temper EI-70s.
Maybe you can find a used one on Ebay.

Last edited by a moderator:
My Odyssey Tri-Hot #1 Mallet. It has saved me more times than I can count. Putting is my favorite part of the game!

Cleveland Launcher 2009 with an AVS Shaft - still in the bag

1584220377399.png

Original TM Rescue 19* with Alidla Green NV, still trying to find a replacement years later

That's the three line model weighted for graphite, right?

People say that old Titleist heads love True Temper EI-70s.
Maybe you can find a used one on Ebay.
That head isn’t mine, it’s one I found online and used here. But, mine (not sure if 3 line or not) was steel shifted.
I’ll see if I still have it.

That head isn’t mine, it’s one I found online and used here. But, mine (not sure if 3 line or not) was steel shifted.
I’ll see if I still have it.

It's really hard to find replacement steel shafts for woods.
Maybe Louisville Golf can help you.
They're the only ones I know who are making steel shafted woods.
Maybe they'll tell you where they buy them.

They make hickory shafted woods too!

It's really hard to find replacement steel shafts for woods.
Maybe Louisville Golf can help you.
They're the only ones I know who are making steel shafted woods.
Maybe they'll tell you where they buy them.

They make hickory shafted woods too!
I haven’t played it in years. Probably not since 05 at the latest. I had it reshafted using the TT Lite that Titleist said was their stock steel at the time the club was new. When it didn’t feel right or give me the same results, I started chasing different shafts with the help of club pros or golf repair shops. I finally after 5 or 6. By then I had spent more than I had on the 3W and matching driver.

My current Ghost Spider putter. Have had it for 8 years and it has changed my golf game.
I have so much confidence in it, I believe I can make almost any putt with it.

Either my old Adams Tech A4 driver with a Harrison Saga shaft, or my current SeeMore PTM1 heavy stainless center shafted putter.

That driver was an absolute cannon. I mean it was just ridiculous. Point and shoot. I wore out two of those heads. They both eventually cracked.

The putter is just part of me. I may never get rid of it.

For me it is my CG Black tour 10.5 driver with a 70g diamana shaft. It is pretty long and very reliable.

Historically, V Series Heavenwood. So fun to hit.

Recently, either my Mavrik driver, Mav Max Heavenwood, or my Mavrik 5H. The top of my bag has never been this good before.

I tend to save quite a few strokes with my putter. However, my "go to" club in weird situations is my 7W.

It's just a club I hit quite well, a high % of the time.

TM R510 non-TP 330cc with purple ice shaft by graphite design! Absolutely MAULED this club 15-17yrs ago ....perfect look, sound and flight!

Mine would easily be my Taylormade Jetspeed 3H. Love that club.

It’s a toss up for me and both are currently in my bag. My Ping G410 5W and my EXO Stroke Lab double bend #7

It depends on the day but right now the 5W holds the edge.

OG Exotics 7w

I’ve had it going on 12yrs and it’s not going anywhere. It’s not in the bag right now as I’m trying out a hybrid in that spot but it’s ready to go if needed

I don’t know that I have ever really had a favorite club. I do know that this new Ping Glide 3.0 60* is rapidly becoming my best friend. My short game has never seen such highs and I get more confident with it every day. I have never tried a flop shot on the course and rarely even in practice until I got it. Yesterday, on back to back holes, I found myself in a deep hole with the only chance of getting near the hole was a flop shot. The first one was less then 1.5’ from the hole and the second was about 2.5’. I can’t argue with the results and confidence is definitely on the rise.

My current driver. Wilson Cortex. It’s a fairway finder for me, best driver I’ve ever owned

Original Callaway Steelhead 9 wood with a DGX100 Lite steel shaft.

Bought it new when it was first released, reshafted it with the DGX100 Lite and it was magic for my swing and has worked for more than 20 years. I gave up trying to replace it about 5 years ago after hitting most every hybrid and fairway wood released.

My oldest son calls it my 9 wedge as it goes about 200 yards and lands soft.

The course my league used to be at had 2 par 3 holes that played between 185-205 and the 9w was so much easier to hit the green than with a 3 iron and it just stuck around.

Also ideal for clearing trees when you hit a wayward drive and need to take a shot at the green or the fairway from 180-200 yards.

The Callaway Great Big Bertha driver. That club was a game changer for me!

Adams speedline 12 fairway and driver. They were fun to hit!

R7 425, that was a fairway finder , big time!

tm-d407120511.jpg

Back