Favorite Golf Movies...

Favorite Golf Movies...

• Total voters
Can't remember if I posted in here or not, but Caddyshack, Happy Gilmore, Legend of BV, Tin Cup are all great flicks that I'll always watch.

Can't beat Caddy Shack for me.

Tin Cup, The Greatest Game Ever Played, Happy Gilmore, and Seven Days in Utopia are notable mentions.

I remember Follow the Sun--the story of Ben Hogan as a kid and really liking it. Haven't seen it in long time, so I don't know how it holds up.

Legend of Bagger Vance, Caddyshack and Tin Cup are all great movies, but I would have to say that the Greatest Game Ever Played is my favorite.

I'm a big fan of most all of those movies, with Tin Cup being at the top. I love Caddy Shack, but it's just pure comedy and not much about golf or the game in a serious manor. Seven Days in Utopia was a good movie too, more about the underlying head/heart part of the game, but good.
I'd like to see someone make a decent movie, based on a true story, but there really isn't much "drama filled" golfer stories out there that NON golfers might really enjoy. Maybe I'm wrong.

Seven days in Utopia, a lot of meaningfull things to think about!

Started to watch it on netflix at work today.. so far so good

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I watched seven days in utopia yesterday and I think that's my new favorite movie and I'm going to write SFT on all my balls from now on. I'm a decent golfer that will never make a living at it, like most of us. I used to play similar to the character in this movie and recently have been telling my self is just a game. Seeing this movie puts golf in a new perspective for me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Back