Favorite part of your bag and what would it take to move from it?

HarryPotter

Reaction score
Two part question here: what is your favorite part of your bag? Driver, Irons, wedged, etc.

What would it take for you to move on from it ? Is there anything on the market that has tempted you?

Fire away!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Favorite part of your bag and what would it take to move from it?

I’m totally in love with my irons. The apex combo has been a revelation for me and I enjoy everything about them.

To the point where I have no clue what I could possibly get at the grandaddy that would top them!

I am, however, sure intrigued to find out what they have up their sleeve!

Last edited:
Well this is tough. I think my 4 wood could use an upgrade, but the HW is probably the most stable spot in the bag. The V series is a pretty unique animal and it would take a lot to pry that thing from my bag.

Strangely enough my putting has been horrid this year. Until about 2 weeks ago. In that time I have changed putters as well as focused on improving my stroke. The new putter is just money for me. At this point, I would say that putter is the most secure spot in my bag. I will admit though my Cobra FTB irons are a close second. I do not have anything on the market at this time that makes me consider changing out that putter. I literally tried almost every single putter I could find in a major golf shop the other week. Nothing was even close.

Honestly I'm not married to anything in the bag. Fairly happy with where it currently is, but if something caught my eye tomorrow, there isn't a single club that I would cry over swapping out.

To answer the question though, my favorite part of the bag would probably be my irons right now. I've really enjoyed the Ping i500's since getting them late last year.

My favorite part of my bag right now is my Cobra F6+ driver. I've always liked it and hit it well. Both the Callaway Epic Flash and the Cobra F9 drivers are real tempting though.

Right now my favorite part is my putter. I think the only way I could move on is if they made a murdered out version. I know it’s technically still the same but I’m having sooo much fun right now.

@JourdaninMich......my bag itself :)

I’m really enjoying my RTX4 wedges always been a Titleist or Ping wedge guy but these are just great wedges. It would take something stamped and fancy to get me to move on!

My driver. X2 hot 9 degrees with a grafalloy bi matrix shaft in it.

I just love the fact it doesn't go left on me and it doesn't feel stupid heavy.

I've tried several fittings for titleist, callaway, mizuno and taylormade drivers but none have beaten it out yet.

After that, the mp4 irons I just got are super buttery soft

Two part question here: what is your favorite part of your bag? Driver, Irons, wedged, etc.

What would it take for you to move on from it ? Is there anything on the market that has tempted you?

Fire away!

I just got some Launcher HB irons.

I have no idea what it would take to make me move on right now, as the honeymoon phase is freaking awesome!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

My SM7 wedges. Really happy with them and the performance. Maybe could be tempted with some RTX4 wedges.

two part question, with part 1 kinda hard, and part 2 incredibly easy.

part 1- which part do i like the best? i’d say driver. i have so much confidence, and it performs perfectly for me (at least i think it does).

part 2- what does it take to change it? the mother effin grandaddy!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

3H-AW is favorite part of my bag.

To change something would have to wrestle it's way into my hands and give me even better performance. I'm sure it will happen one day, but not yet.

I am absolutely in love with my Epic Flash SZ 3 wood. And, I am with Cap' McLovin on this one. It will take the greatest amateur event in all of golf to remove it from my bag. But, to be honest, I will probably keep it in the basement for a while. Finding a 3 wood that just performs on day one would be like me finding a leprechaun riding on the back of a unicorn at the end of a rainbow.

Apex irons. Really not sure what it would take, I'm sure that will change with time.

My irons aren't going anywhere anytime soon. I can't say the same about most of the rest of the bag, but my irons are pretty locked in.

I mean, maybe I win some other contest to get an even better set of irons, but I kinda doubt it. That's the only way I'm parting with my current set, tho.

Last edited:
My TS3 driver is the only thing I can hit well sometimes right now. EVERYTHING else is on its way out! I’m even going to switch putters

Right now my favorite part is my putter. I think the only way I could move on is if they made a murdered out version. I know it’s technically still the same but I’m having sooo much fun right now.

Maybe a new grip?

My favorite part of my bag is a tie with my driver and putter. My driver set up is giving me the most confidence I’ve had in a while. My putting, while not specific to the putter, like the driver I’m putting really well right now.

Maybe a new grip?

My favorite part of my bag is a tie with my driver and putter. My driver set up is giving me the most confidence I’ve had in a while. My putting, while not specific to the putter, like the driver I’m putting really well right now.

I was going to say putter bc the exo marxman is just working so well for me, but I know odyssey and toulon are going to bring the at the GD and I can’t wait to see what I get fit into.

Currently my favorite part are my hybrids. I haven't had them for a while but after the custom fitting and getting a 3 & 4 hybrid these things are amazing. Currently there is nothing in my bag that I want to move away from.

Part 1 - My favorite is my putter. The Ghost Spider has been in the bag for 8 years now.

Part 2 - It would take a lot to move on from the Ghost Spider. I have tried many putters over the last 8 years and nothing has come close to pushing the Spider out.

Right this minute, My Apex Irons and Scotty putter. Putter has been in the bag for over 5 years now with no sign of leaving and I actually had a minor panic attack over the weekend about my irons. Mid range session "I love these so much... OMFG what happens if I'm still using these in 3-4 years and I damage them beyond use??? WHAT CAN REPLACE THEM????"

Breath... just breath...

My irons. Srixon 765’s, and it would take getting irons from a THP event to get me out of them. Anytime I see something else I like, the money would just never be worth it. The Srixons are phenomenal.

Back