Favorite Seinfeld character

Davidhibler

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
I'm talking major and reoccurring characters. Not just a one or two episode character.

Who's your favorite and why?

Ugh. Such a difficult question to answer but I'll say Jerry. Maybe because he holds it all together.

Cosmo Kramer

I love Frank Constanza. He was always hilarious when he was on. I think George is under-rated as he brings a lot of the humor to every episode.

Kramer for sure.

Kramer

I have to say it was close. I almost said Newman.

George Costanza is my favorite. Such a bizarre guy, but believably so. I believed he was a marine biologist.

Elaine Benes for reoccurring characters. Small minded and funny as well as neurotic.

Best single episode character I think is Teri Hatcher. They're real and they're spectacular!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jackie Chiles because he was great and every scene he was in was a classic. Side note Johnnie Cochran was a friend of mine and he loved the character. He knew the actor because they went to the same barber. Loved Seinfeld possibly the greatest series ever. Often imitated never duplicated.

I think Frank Constaza is arguably the best character ever created in all of TV, at least in all sitcoms

David Puddy had some great moments.

But at the end of the day usually the best episodes and best story arcs revolve around George. He is just an incredible character and Jason Alexander played it so perfect he could never do anything else.

The whole "Play Now" and "Kruger" storylines were amazing. The one where he tried to get fired from the Yankees, the interleague play one with the Texans. When he stops having s*x and becomes super smart. Anything to do with Lloyd Braun....

It's George by like 10 miles

Has to be Kramer - the only golfer of the bunch. Runner-up would be Elaine (Julia Louis-Dreyfus fan since her SNL days)

David Puddy had some great moments.

But at the end of the day usually the best episodes and best story arcs revolve around George. He is just an incredible character and Jason Alexander played it so perfect he could never do anything else.

The whole "Play Now" and "Kruger" storylines were amazing. The one where he tried to get fired from the Yankees, the interleague play one with the Texans. When he stops having s*x and becomes super smart. Anything to do with Lloyd Braun....

It's George by like 10 miles
This is a VERY convincing argument.
You may have swayed me.

Jackie Chiles because he was great and every scene he was in was a classic. Side note Johnnie Cochran was a friend of mine and he loved the character. He knew the actor because they went to the same barber. Loved Seinfeld possibly the greatest series ever. Often imitated never duplicated.

"This is the most public yet of my many humiliations"

" you people with the cheese, it never ends"

"by the time this gets to trial, he'll be nothing more than a shrunken head"

LOL

This is a VERY convincing argument.
You may have swayed me.

You right now

"yeah well the thread called, and they want their.......YES , YES.....THAT'S WHAT I SHOULD HAVE SAID......arghhhhh"

(turns car around on highway)

You right now

"yeah well the thread called, and they want their.......YES , YES.....THAT'S WHAT I SHOULD HAVE SAID......arghhhhh"

(turns car around on highway)
I laughed out loud πŸ˜‚

Has to be George Costanza for me…he could always rock the cul-de-sac!!!

Watching initially my answer was Jerry but after my 20 years in the Curb universe it’s George.

602F64B4-A596-466D-964B-D64ED8D0DCF0.gif

Back