February AZTHP League

Do you plan to play?

• Total voters
Pay Me 50 Cent GIF by BET Awards

Skins time!! Get your skins money ($10) in to our Venmo (@AZTHP) prior to teeing off on Saturday!!

Is course walkable?
Yes, very walkable. There are a few spots where you have to cross the neighborhood streets but the course is relatively flat.

Thankfully I don't have to drive all the way down to Tucson for this one! ;)

Regardless, I will get there pretty early still as I like the time to shoot the s***, warm up, etc.

Is anyone interested in testing a G430 Max 10K driver head? It's not my gamer so I can bring it for you to hit on the range or play w/ during the round. It's 10.5* RH. Unfortunately, I've seem to misplace my extra G4xx driver shaft options but do have a PX Evenflow Red 65x to bring w/ the head if this works for you.

Regardless, I will get there pretty early still as I like the time to shoot the s***, warm up, etc.

Is anyone interested in testing a G430 Max 10K driver head? It's not my gamer so I can bring it for you to hit on the range or play w/ during the round. It's 10.5* RH. Unfortunately, I've seem to misplace my extra G4xx driver shaft options but do have a PX Evenflow Red 65x to bring w/ the head if this works for you.
Yes definitely want to hit it

Sure!

Might not be able to make this one. Work may be an issue. Hold please

Pay Me 50 Cent GIF by BET Awards

Skins time!! Get your skins money ($10) in to our Venmo (@AZTHP) prior to teeing off on Saturday!!
Last call for skins!! Don’t forget to send in your money before Saturday!

Yes please! Hopefully you have some blueprints with you as well :):)

IMG_0397.jpeg

@ChazAZ trting to figure out which club goes 190 tomorrow for all the par 3’s.

I can bring the T’s. They’re also not my gamers hahah cuz I ain’t good enough for them. I’ll bring them for ppl to hit.
Wedges?

Blue tees tomorrow

IMG_4112.jpeg
Let’s go play some golf!

Good luck everyone have a day!

Back