finally! my course opens today

Hope you set the course record today! Have fun

The course is still wet enough that it will be tough to get out there and play a round within the next few weeks til it dries up. However, I can finally get out to the practice greens and work on my short game because the practice green dries up pretty quickly at the beginning of each year. And now that the weather is improving I can get out to the range more often!

Where abouts in Northern Indiana is your course? I would almost consider driving down from West Michigan to play! LOL... We are supposed to be up to 58* on Thursday in Grand Rapids so hopefully this means I will be hitting the course very soon. I have a free membership for the month of April at the course down the road from my place. So hopefully its open for the majority of the month.

Where abouts in Northern Indiana is your course? I would almost consider driving down from West Michigan to play! LOL... We are supposed to be up to 58* on Thursday in Grand Rapids so hopefully this means I will be hitting the course very soon. I have a free membership for the month of April at the course down the road from my place. So hopefully its open for the majority of the month.

I live in Goshen. I play at Black Squirrel, it is actually considered one of the tougher public courses in Indiana. Plays about 6600 yards from the back tees, narrow fairways, and OB markers come in to play on almost every hole since it was developed in a large housing development. I have to admit I have hit my fair share of houses over the last couple of years, tho last year I think I may have only hit one or two.

I live in Goshen. I play at Black Squirrel, it is actually considered one of the tougher public courses in Indiana. Plays about 6600 yards from the back tees, narrow fairways, and OB markers come in to play on almost every hole since it was developed in a large housing development. I have to admit I have hit my fair share of houses over the last couple of years, tho last year I think I may have only hit one or two.

ok, well thats not too far from me, only about a 2 hour drive south.

I live on a course similar to that. Bunch of condos line 95% of the course. a few of the holes only have about 10ft of rough before you are in the living room of these condos! Needless to say they have been hit a few times.

I have been wanting to go up north and play the new Harbor Shores course. I know they had some specials going on last fall once it started cooling off, so if they have them again I hope to go up and play there in the next month. How far away are you from there? I also want to play Arcadia Bluffs because it is rated as one of the top 20 public courses in the US. That one is along the lake also. How far are you from the shore? It is about 2 hours for me for either one of those courses.

You lucky bastard! At least a month before something happens up here! Can not wait for the bloody snow to melt!

I have been wanting to go up north and play the new Harbor Shores course. I know they had some specials going on last fall once it started cooling off, so if they have them again I hope to go up and play there in the next month. How far away are you from there? I also want to play Arcadia Bluffs because it is rated as one of the top 20 public courses in the US. That one is along the lake also. How far are you from the shore? It is about 2 hours for me for either one of those courses.

I am about 1.5 hrs NE of Harbor Shores. I havent played that course yet. Their website is showing a Spring special for $85 for 18 and a cart during the month of May.

Back