First DMV Outing of 2017 at Compass Pointe April 30th!!

Bumping for anyone who hasn't seen it yet and may be interested.

Man, really wish I could do this date. Daughter has a track meet that I have to take her too. Good luck everyone.

I'm officially in! Excited to get down and meet many of you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's great j. More info to come when I get back in town next week.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Bumping this. If we don't get much more interest than what we already have, would it perhaps will have to be put off to another date. Let me know what everyone thinks!!

I'm still hoping to make this work buddy. Will let you know

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Hey Rob- long time no see. I wish I could make this outing but I will be on a golf trip that weekend. I will watch for the next outing and try to get out with you guys.

Yo Rob .... I'm officially IN like Flint! Don't have my daughter that weekend. Sooooo looking forward to it!

Hey Rob- long time no see. I wish I could make this outing but I will be on a golf trip that weekend. I will watch for the next outing and try to get out with you guys.
Hey Stranger. LongTime for sure. Good to see you. There will be at least a few more this year, keep an eye out. Enjoy the trip, where you headed.

BTW, I spent some time this year on the darkside covering some Terps Hoops in addition to Towson!! Really enjoyed the team.

Yo Rob .... I'm officially IN like Flint! Don't have my daughter that weekend. Sooooo looking forward to it!

Never doubted it for a moment. Look for more info sometime next week.

Alright everyone, it's been a long, not so snowy and cold winter, but with Masters Week just 1 week away it's time for our first local get together. I'm offering to host it at my course at a very special rate, and have also reached out to a friend who is the local rep for GolfBoard. He'll be on site before hand giving a demo to our GM and myself, and as time permits, allowing anyone in the outing to take it for a short spin. Waivers will be required to be signed but they are really easy to ride. If this big lug can do it during a crowded PGA Show without any casualties, just about anyone can.

Also as he is a member of a couple other golf forums and leagues, he will be inviting people from those forums and leagues as well. It's meant as a very fun social day, since it's the first outing for many of us, but once we get an idea of attendees, we're not opposed to setting up a friendly competition if everyone wants, or we'll just keep it fun and casual....Either way wins!!

Place: Compass Pointe Golf Course (Pasadena, MD) North/East Course https://www.compasspointegolf.com/

Date: Sunday April 30th, 2017

Time: Tee Times starting at 11:00

Price: $49 per player, range balls included. (Normal Weekend rate $68 plus $7 small bucket)

Cutoff date: Trying to stick with April 21st as much as possible, but will certainly do everything I can to accommodate last minute additions. It's all about getting as many of us together as possible and having fun!!

Post in here, if you're able to make it!!

GolfBoard https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9VuKK5sbQo&feature=youtu.be

4/14. Welcome to our latest commit GolfinNut

Confirmed:
CAA_Beat
Eagle1997
pjleduc
BigBall
MDHacker
JCurtis2010
GolfinNut
UVAWahoo

Possible:
TheCrest4
LowEndTalent (strong maybe)
T2GRN18
ChrisKee
Emart2173
Molten (Strong Maybe)

Let's get some of those maybe's moved into the CONFIRMED section :D

4/22 Update----We are looking at about 28 players with the combined groups. Shaping up to be a great and fun day. Still time for a couple more to commit. Post in here, or PM or Text me if you want to come on out.

What tees are we playing from? I was just looking at the scorecard of the courses

Looks like a fun time wish I could make it have a blast everyone and way to coordinate Rob!

What tees are we playing from? I was just looking at the scorecard of the courses
To each his own. I imagine there will be a good mix of white and blue with a few gold thrown in, and one or two possible Black. It's really setup to be a fun social thing this time out.

Looks like a fun time wish I could make it have a blast everyone and way to coordinate Rob!

Thanks Alex. When I saw you had posted, I was hoping it was to say you were going to be in town and available.

Rob unfortunately this is going to be a no-go for this weekend. I have a good buddy coming in from Cali. I am bummed to miss out on the first get together but I know there will be others.

Have a blast all and thanks to Rob for getting it together.

Rob unfortunately this is going to be a no-go for this weekend. I have a good buddy coming in from Cali. I am bummed to miss out on the first get together but I know there will be others.

Have a blast all and thanks to Rob for getting it together.
There's room for two of you

But thanks for letting me know. Well see you soon at the next outing.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Alright everyone, it's been a long, not so snowy and cold winter, but with Masters Week just 1 week away it's time for our first local get together. I'm offering to host it at my course at a very special rate, and have also reached out to a friend who is the local rep for GolfBoard. He'll be on site before hand giving a demo to our GM and myself, and as time permits, allowing anyone in the outing to take it for a short spin. Waivers will be required to be signed but they are really easy to ride. If this big lug can do it during a crowded PGA Show without any casualties, just about anyone can.

Also as he is a member of a couple other golf forums and leagues, he will be inviting people from those forums and leagues as well. It's meant as a very fun social day, since it's the first outing for many of us, but once we get an idea of attendees, we're not opposed to setting up a friendly competition if everyone wants, or we'll just keep it fun and casual....Either way wins!!

Place: Compass Pointe Golf Course (Pasadena, MD) North/East Course https://www.compasspointegolf.com/

Date: Sunday April 30th, 2017

Time: Tee Times starting at 11:00

Price: $49 per player, range balls included. (Normal Weekend rate $68 plus $7 small bucket)

Cutoff date: Trying to stick with April 21st as much as possible, but will certainly do everything I can to accommodate last minute additions. It's all about getting as many of us together as possible and having fun!!

Post in here, if you're able to make it!!

GolfBoard https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9VuKK5sbQo&feature=youtu.be

4/26 Welcome to our latest commits GolfinNut, G$$$ and T2GRN18

Confirmed:
CAA_Beat
Eagle1997
pjleduc
BigBall
MDHacker
JCurtis2010
GolfinNut
UVAWahoo
T2GRN18
G$$$

Bumping this to show the latest additions

Nut you better be wearing something Capitals!!!

Looks like a solid group. Bummed that I couldn't make this one happen

This looks like a no-go at the moment for me, although I'm still trying to change that. I will update if that changes!

Threads a little quiet for being two days away! Excited to see you all Sunday!

Bummed I'm going to miss this, this weekend but know you all will have a great time!

Well if today's any indication of how Sunday's going to go....might be a long day haha

Back