First Look: Titleist T400 Irons

So, just to report back, I've played 109 holes of golf in 7 days and I just love these irons. I'm so happy I picked them up.
Love those JDM lofts!!!
With the Left Dash ProV1X, I have gave 10 yards over my TourB HF1's and Rogue X irons.
I think one of things that I've noticed is that I'm not getting very much roll out.
They launch high enough that they land and roll about 12-18 inches.
Gives me the ability to shoot at flags.
They are a little clicky however if you can get past it, they are great set of Irons.

I just ordered a set earlier this week. I read a lot of criticisms at the start of this thread about the “jacked” lofts. These clubs were not designed for guys with 100 mph swing speeds. But they are perfect for a senior like me whose iron speeds are in the 70’s. I’m anxious to get them.

I just ordered a set earlier this week. I read a lot of criticisms at the start of this thread about the “jacked” lofts. These clubs were not designed for guys with 100 mph swing speeds. But they are perfect for a senior like me whose iron speeds are in the 70’s. I’m anxious to get them.

I can't wait to hear how they work for you.

So now the season is over I wanted to say that these irons were phenomenal for me.
Played some of my best golf ever with them and I don't see them leaving my bag anytime soon.

Must have made impression on my playing partners, I gave my set of T400 to two golfer on two different occasions to play a round with them.
They both bought sets of T400's. They just loved the feel and the height they were getting over their current irons.

I swear that one golfer hit my set better than I did.

Couldn't be happier and couldn't recommend them enough
#Ijackedlofts

So now the season is over I wanted to say that these irons were phenomenal for me.
Played some of my best golf ever with them and I don't see them leaving my bag anytime soon.

Must have made impression on my playing partners, I gave my set of T400 to two golfer on two different occasions to play a round with them.
They both bought sets of T400's. They just loved the feel and the height they were getting over their current irons.

#Ijackedlofts
m
Awesome feedback. So I guess you’re not selling them to me 😀

did the JGR’s come in yet ?

What’s the top of your bag look like for anyone playing these?

m
Awesome feedback. So I guess you’re not selling them to me 😀

did the JGR’s come in yet ?
Ha! You’re first in line.
Yes the JGR HF1 came in and sent the old ones out for cash. Ended up paying $200 for 6 new clubs with the Zelos 8 shafts. Cheaper than having the old ones reshafted

#Ijackedlofts

That's awesome. Love that they were in your bag for the season.

And I'm looking at these...
I'm going against everything I said in another thread "battling irons", I'm pretty much off the MB kick, I have to be real with myself at 40 and say I want distance and forgiveness.

Just pulled the trigger on a used set of T400’s. 7i (26*) through 49* wedge. Can’t wait to try em.

Just pulled the trigger on a used set of T400’s. 7i (26*) through 49* wedge. Can’t wait to try em.
Exactly the set up that I have. Steel or Graphite?

Back