Reaction score
Handicap
11.8 GHIN
Got fitted for a new putter.
33" 72.5* Balance Certified counter-weight

and picked up a custom Big Moss Augusta to hold me off for the winter

Nice. What did the fitting include?

Very nice. I have a friend who plays bobby grace and loves it

Honestly THE softest inserts I have ever rolled. Used to really enjoy BG putters at one time.

Nice flatstick!

Very nice looking club, would love to hear your thoughts on it.

Nice. What did the fitting include?

Fitting utilized the SAM Puttlab. He first took some measurements with my current putter that I've been using for 15 years( bought in college) Before I even hit some balls my fitter already knew my length was too long and the loft was too much. I hit some putts and we went over all the data. He then went and put together a putter he thought would work well and I hit some more putts with it on the SAM Puttlab. Talked about that data, made a tweak to the lie angle, again hit some more putts on the SAM Puttlab and reviewed the data again. He also had me hit some putts on a Dew Board to compare my old putter and the new one. Roll out was immediate and smooth, old putter hopped a bunch before it started rolling...which is why he said I have been having problems with distance control.

As we went over the data he pointed out an area in my swing I can work on and even provide some drills that would help me. Overall very satisfied with the fitting.

Very nice looking club, would love to hear your thoughts on it.

I haven't had the chance to get on the course. But after putting on my bigmoss putting green for 2weeks...here are my thoughts. Compared to my dual force rossie 2. It is a touch softer....but control is ALOT better. Both in distance and direction. It feels much more stable in my hands and through my stroke. Whether it all has more to do with actually being better fitted for me I don't know. I'm just anxious for the winter to be over and get some rounds in with it.

I haven't had the chance to get on the course. But after putting on my bigmoss putting green for 2weeks...here are my thoughts. Compared to my dual force rossie 2. It is a touch softer....but control is ALOT better. Both in distance and direction. It feels much more stable in my hands and through my stroke. Whether it all has more to do with actually being better fitted for me I don't know. I'm just anxious for the winter to be over and get some rounds in with it.
Thank you for the reply, I am really interested in what can come of a custom fitting. Think the time has come to reward myself and invest in the game. Thanks again, sink them well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My father is a big fan of golf, but he can't play it anymore, his leg's hurt him too much so he is not able to come to the field. He is watching it hours long everyday, every championship. He was a good player at his time, but now he is just watching and collect the most beautiful clubs you can ever see. He has more than a hundred different clubs in his own collection. But there was an issue as well, he couldn't ever remember where did he bought or found a club or another one. So I was looking for a good solution. I solved my father's issue by labeling every club he had in his collection so now you need only to read the label. I read much about label tape's in this article www.mrdepot.ca/ to be sure that I will pick the good one . I hope my father will like it, and I will make him little bit happier

Last edited:
Back