First round after steroid injection for herniated disks

scott.french3

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Walked 9 holes with my hybrid stand bag this afternoon after 3 and a half month layoff. No pain. Yay. Practice area is closed. So stretched and 2 club warmup swings. Shot a 41 from the white tees on a course I hadn't played before. Not too bad. Best part is no pain.

Walked 9 holes with my hybrid stand bag this afternoon after 3 and a half month layoff. No pain. Yay. Practice area is closed. So stretched and 2 club warmup swings. Shot a 41 from the white tees on a course I hadn't played before. Not too bad. Best part is no pain.
Excellent. Sounds like your treatment hit the nail on the head.

Fantastic! Glad to hear it was pain free!

Awesome! Don’t go thinking you’re bulletproof now and do something to aggravate your back!

Glad to hear it worked for you and your pain is gone. I went through that about 25 years ago and the steroid injections were an absolute godsend. I wouldn't wish lower back injury on my worst enemy, that's the most debilitating pain I've ever had to deal with. Fortunately they solved the problem, I never needed surgery and have never had another back problem since.

Awesome it was pain free. Hope it stays that way!

Glad to hear, surgery is something to avoid unless absolutely necessary.

Epidurals have kept me playing, pure and simple.
I've only had three over the years, but have been fortunate to benefit significantly from them.

Back