First round in the 60's

glosasao

Reaction score
Handicap
On Sunday I finally broke through on a goal I wondered if I'd ever reach. I've had other opportunities before but always managed to choke bringing it home.

Not Sunday: one eagle, three birdies and two bogies equals 69! The amazing thing is it should have been lower. I missed four birdie putts inside 5 feet. Still on cloud nine and had to share.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats!

Congrats! That is an awesome accomplishment.

Nice. How long it took you? I cant imagine how happy you are. congrats

what a fantastic accomplishment. congratulations! i have an irrational belief that i can do this too someday.

Congrats!

I always worry when I shot really good ... it means the golf gods are going to humble me for next month. :act-up:

Congrats!!!

Nice! Congrats!

Man I can 100% feel your struggle! Still yet to do it in a competitive round and as you said the pressure coming in is immense! I've managed 3 70's in the last year so it has to happen soon!
Well done!

That's a hell-of-round

Congrats! That is an awesome round!

Holy crap. I cannot even imagine a round in the 60's. Well done!

That's great, congrats!

Awesome! Time to start the "Trying to Break 60" thread?

On Sunday I finally broke through on a goal I wondered if I'd ever reach. I've had other opportunities before but always managed to choke bringing it home.

Not Sunday: one eagle, three birdies and two bogies equals 69! The amazing thing is it should have been lower. I missed four birdie putts inside 5 feet. Still on cloud nine and had to share.

That's one heck of a round for someone with a 36 handicap! lol

Very impressive. Some day I'd like to get there too. Who knows... it could happen. :D

Way to go! Nicely done.

That is awesome! Congrats on the milestone! I hope I can achieve it someday.

Oh to dream, congrats

That's huge! Big congrats!

That's way beyond my pay grade. Well done!

Congrats

Congrats dude. It's an amazing feeling breaking 70.

Awesome round!! Congrats!

Awesome play!!!! Congrats

Back