Former Nike Equipment Staffers new Equipment

The Dave

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Searched briefly for this thread, but couldn't find one. All the Staffers that were playing Nike clubs, what are they playing now?

Saw Brooks Koepka go with the M1 driver at the Ryder Cup, does that mean he'll end up a Taylormade guy?

Does anyone have any insight to what these guys are now playing?

Rory said he was taking his time. Wasn't sure what Paul Casey and Tony Finau were playing at Safeway.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Interview I saw with Casey has him still playing his old stuff. He seems reluctant to move on and will need to do some testing before he plans to switch.

Tony Finau went back to Callaway irons. Looks like he still has the Nike woods.

Patrick Rodgers has also gone mostly Callaway. Seung Yul Noh has gone to Titleist.

Nick Watney went TM woods, Mizuno irons, Vokey wedges, Scotty putter.

I was surprised about Brooks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i thought Brooks went with the M2

Is nike requiring them to still use a nike staff bag

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I would guess the staff bag, shoes and clothing are still part of the existing contract.

I would guess the staff bag, shoes and clothing are still part of the existing contract.

I'm not quite sure on that one they are all still rocking Vapor bags.

I'm not quite sure on that one they are all still rocking Vapor bags.

Yeah, total guess on my part. Since I believe they were only allowed to have the Swoish on the bag part of releasing them from the clubs is that they still have the apparel and logo deal...

But again just guessing. What hardcovers do they have on non Nike clubs? That might be a hint.

Yes, they are required to use the staff bag until the end of the year. Nike let the players out of their equipment contracts so that they could test other equipment.

And another one puts an M2 driver and M1 woods in the bag. Wonder how much TM is paying Lovemark to try them.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Nick Watney with M2 drivers and woods along with mizuno irons and vokey wedges and scotty putter

Russel Henley moves to a full titleist bag

Nick Watney with M2 drivers and woods along with mizuno irons and vokey wedges and scotty putter

Russel Henley moves to a full titleist bag
Hadn't heard about Henley...all Titleist, that's interesting.

GolfPunk have got a photo of Rory using the M2!!!

http://www.golfpunkhq.com/equipment/article/rory-mcilroy-to-switch-to-taylormade-m2-driver

Saw pics on instagram
He is one of the first then to not have somewhat of a mixed bag I think. Wonder who he was with before Nike.

He is one of the first then to not have somewhat of a mixed bag I think. Wonder who he was with before Nike.

not sure as far back a a 2013 he was nike. Has only been a pro since 2011-2012

Francisco Molinari with an entire bag of Taylormade including the PSi irons and M2 woods.

TW reported to be playing Bridgestone ball

Olesen wins the world cup with 13 Taylormade clubs, no nike clubs in the bag.

How can TM keep winning tourneys and struggling at the cash register?

How can TM keep winning tourneys and struggling at the cash register?

According to most here in other threads, tour usage doesn't sell clubs.

Back