Fort Myers Florida Golf recommendations

Trippertrasher

Reaction score
Hey everyone, some friends and I have just booked a golf trip out to the fort Myers area of Florida this April and would really appreciate any course recommendations you may have in the area within a 1 hr drive (including sanibel, Naples etc). First time posting on here so many thanks in advance to anyone who can help out!

Tiburon and Old Corkscrew are worthy.

Eastwood is a good public track as is San Carlos in Estero. Spanish Wells in Bonita is also quite nice. I also played Hibiscus in Naples.

I enjoyed Old Corkscrew, if you go a bit north, try Herons Creek.

The Golf Guys store are excellent for regripping etc, on the 41.

Old Corkscrew is usually the go to (just be prepared for it to be challenging). TPC Treviso Bay (same). I haven't played it personally, but I've heard Raptor Bay is ok. I'm less enthusiastic than some others about Tiburon. Good golf course, but found it to be way overpriced.

My dad lives in a place called Pelican Preserve which is reasonably close to the airport. Pelican is a 27 hole facility with three pretty good nines. While it does run through condos they aren’t on top of you. The holes are different and pretty interesting and it is a decent test of golf and when you are goingbis generally in good shape although in the summer it can be a little rough in places. I have fun when I visit and it is worth a play.

The Golf Guys store are excellent for regripping etc, on the 41.

I bought my M5 from them last year. Also had them redo the lofts in my irons. Good bunch of fellas.

Many thanks all for the recommendations thus far. I’ll be sure to check these courses out. All other recommendations welcomed.

Back