CONTEST Free Trip: Shaft Up #3 with UST Mamiya

Status
Not open for further replies.
This course looks so good, and shaft up is always awesome!

Good luck to all of you entering these are fantastic experiences sign up for shaft up!

Shaft Up entry day.

Best of luck to all entries.

Good luck to all entrants!! The Shaft Up events look so awesome!!!

Another Dormie Club! Yes ... all of these places are fabulous. I need to get the expertise of Danny :ROFLMAO:

Good luck everyone! These Dormie Clubs do not disappoint! I can foresee next year there will be 6 Shaft Ups to match the 6 golf courses in the Dormie Network Clubs. Gotta bring a Shaft Up to Hidden Creek in Egg Harbor, NJ next season!!:unsure:

Woooo! Good luck everyone. I'm all set on driver shaft but if you followed #2 you know this one will be incredible.

Another Dormie course and who doesn’t want MASSIVE gains from the fitting? This is gonna be nothing short of awesome. I thought I wasn’t going to be able to enter this one, but got the situation sorted out 😁

Good luck everyone!

Good luck everyone!

Gonna be so amazing! I won't be able to enter as I am already straining my vacation day supply to go to the Titleist Experience, but I'm kinda OK with that as I'll let someone else experience a Dormie Network course since I'm getting to do so! Good luck folks!:love:

Good luck everybody!!
Both shaft ups have been a fun follow so far.

Heck yeah this is gonna be awesome!!! Entry in, good luck all!!!

Good luck to everyone! This looks awesome.

Get your entries in everyone! Can’t even believe the quality of these courses in the Dormie Network. These trips are so special.

I'm in, good luck everybody.

Good luck everyone!! Can't wait to see who get's in to the last Shaft Up of the year!

Looks amazing (again)!!!!

Your 25th anniversary isn't a big one, right? My wife wouldn't be annoyed at all if I skipped it?!?!???

This is going to be incredible! Good luck to everyone entering!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back