From scotland but never played loch lomond

cooljiain

Reaction score
Handicap
+2
Hi i am wondering if any one has played loch lomond as i come from scotland as is only course i havnt played. dont even know hoe to join it, i would pay ridiculous money for it too, lol i just want to know if any one is a member or played it and how they got to manage to do it as its the most beautiful course in the world. walked it so many times with scottish open and stayed at cameron house but the golf course is off limits to anyone.

will be interesting to here people stories about loch lomond.

Never actually played it, but had the chance a couple of times. Guess it would be nice, but it's just not up there on my 'must play' list to justify paying over £100 for the honour.

They give a certain amount of tee times each year to clubs in the Dunbartonshire Golf Union. Means members of 'regular' clubs get more of a chance to get on.

so clubs in dumbarton get days on it? i would say its worth £100 easy, walking it to watch the scottish open and no place as beautiful as loch lomond in my eyes. i guess the membership is only by invite for people like trump. the carrick i woudnt but loch lomond is a special place same with cameron house.

if anyone else know a member or is a member please look at this forum and reply about membership and availability playing the course. thanks

Back