FS: 3 Mizuno MP-T11 Black Nickel Wedges (60/56/52)

glennQNYC

Reaction score
I’m planning of putting my former wedges up for sale on ebay, but I figured I’d give my fellow Hackers the heads up first…

For sale as a set… Thinking $100, but I’ll entertain anything! Estimate shipping from zip code 10605 in a 6”x3”x42”, 7lb box via UPS. If you live in the Metro NY area I will hand deliver at no charge.

Mizuno MP-T11 in Black Nickel, OEM Spinner shafts, with Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Compound in MIDSIZE. Grips and shafts are in excellent condition; heads have some wear so check the detailed pictures on my Photo Stream.

60º/8º bounce: The newest club of the set, barely ever used. Probably has less than 20 strikes ever.

52º/7º bounce: 2nd newest club. about 25 rounds on this club.

56º/13º bounce: This club head has some wear, but still spins the ball great, and of course has the buttery feel Mizuno is known for.

Last edited:
Any chance on adding a few more pictures including the face?

We need a price too. All ads must have a selling price.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...n-The-Marketplace!&p=4906&viewfull=1#post4906

In order to sell here you must meet the following requirements:
(1) You must list a price, general product description, and an accurate description of condition.
(2) You must include "in hand" photos, and not any eBay, stock, or otherwise watermarked photos(attached photos are fine but we strongly encourage users to host your pictures at any free photo hosting site, such as Photobucket or Flicker, and then use image tags).

Just want to bump this once before I go public...
All reasonable offers entertained.

Back