FS: ADAMS and ADAMS IDEA PRO HYBRID

uman

Oldest guy in the room
Reaction score
Handicap
back srg'y
Adams Speedline 9064 LS DRIVER, 10.5 LOFT, Aldila RIP YELLOW EYES shaft, regular . Excellent condition, no skymarks dents or dings.
$75 shipped.

Adams idea pro 18 degree hybrid, Aldila vs proto hybrid 80 shaft, regular. Excellent condition, no sky marks , dents or dings. $65 shipped.

*Pay Pal preferred
*Will only ship to the Continental United States

Last edited:
Price reduced to $65 shipped on the idea pro hybrid, 18 degree.

PM sent

responded to theslflash pm, hopefully it went through. Wow notice you may be bagging same driver in a 9.5 with the diamana blueboard. Good shaft, I have 2 other drivers for sale here with that same shaft.

Can you do any better on the hybrid?

adams driver now sold

Bumpity.

Have the same hybrid, and LOVE it. Am looking to buy the 3 or 4H version (20 or 23 deg) if anyone knows of one out there.

They are great hybrids. I have the 1 and 2 hybrid. Can hit the one around 250 and land it soft. They are really nice.

They are great hybrids. I have the 1 and 2 hybrid. Can hit the one around 250 and land it soft. They are really nice.

yes sir, it is a great hybrid, and one that I NEVER THOUGHT I would abandon. Recently I came across the 2011 CLEVELAND LAUNCHER HL 17 DEGREE fairwayand it is a real beast off the deck rough or tee.

adams idea pro 18 degree hybrid is now $60 shipped.

Would take the hybrid if it had an X-stiff shaft in it. :( Good luck and for that price that is a steal!

Back