FS: Bigleftyinaz's garage sell off. Shafts and lefty stuff

BigLeftyinAZ

Reaction score
I haven't played in some time due to the birth of my son and now we plan on moving out of Arizona . So, it's time to unload stuff that's just collecting dust .
I will be adding more to post as I dig out of closet .

First up are to Callaway Razer fit extreme clubs , 9.5 driver with matrix 7m3 stiff flex and a 3 wood with stock aldila trinity 75-s shaft .both have stock grips and both will show very little usage if any at all. These have never seen range balls or the outdoors . Both can pass for new, but driver does have a mark/scratch as shown by pics .

No reasonable offer will be denied , but I hope I've priced to unload quickly.

9.5 Callaway Razer fit extreme with matrix shaft
SOLD

Callaway 3 wood
SOLD

Callaway Mack daddy wedges $60 each .

Tour issue s400 shafts

Tour grind wedge is SOLD .

standard version is 35.5 ".

Pics will show neither have hit a ball . Have marks from hitting each other in a bag in closet.

Ust element wind shaft 7x driver shaft tipped 1/2"
$100

Ust elements earth 8x used in 5 wood , tipped 2" for proper 5 wood installation
$80

All prices include shipping costs .

Part 2
Nike pro combo irons 4-pw with Nippon modus 120x shafts. Only the PW isnt shafted up since i never play matching wedges to the iron set. I did try to satinized the PW to see if i would do remainder of set,but didnt do it. Shaft for PW will be provided with set. I bought this set here slighlty used and replaced shafts with the nippons and it was hardly used on my end. Pics will show these have rarely been hit. You'll also noticed most havent even been gripped up.That alone should tell you How little i hit this.I built as a back up set to try out the modus shafts and couldnt cheat on my miuras.

5 iron is 38.25"

nike irons
SOLD

Taylormade R7460TP 10.5 with tour serial number. Pics will show Very clean.

Head only , if i have headcover, i will send
SOLD

Launch monitor added farther down in posts

Last edited:
I am on Tapatalk and none of the pictures are working just an FYI

I am on Tapatalk and none of the pictures are working just an FYI

I just added them via photobucket. Let me know if you can see now? I tried doing this originally via phone and it was a pain in my side.Just uploaded via PC

Most of them are working now, I think the last 6 or so are still not showing up.

Added 2 more items. Thanks for looking

Here is pic of my little guy

Last edited:
Callaway tour grind wedge sold

Vector launch monitor $800 ??

I honestly don't know what this is worth today. It works good. I'm the original owner And i have all the original stuff that came with unit as you can see by pics . If you are interested , please contact me if price is out of line.

CALLAWAY woods sold.

Thanks

Launch monitor , standard callaway wedge and shafts are still avil. Irons and TM head just sold

Back