FS/FT: All Things Bettinardi!!! Copper, DASS, Headcovers, Divot/Marker set, Buckle

Undaunted

Reaction score
**Lots Of Pictures** All prices include shipping Via USPS First Class/Priority (Putters Priority). Will consider trades for other Bettinardi gear, Scotty Cameron CT putters, or a Taylormade driver (Superfast 2.0 (White head), R11, or RBZ) included in the overall price. Otherwise mostly looking for $$. Offers considered.

Buy both putters and take 125$ off of the total.

All prices are starting low from previous price drops.

1 - Bettinardi DASS BoxCar MINT (9.3/10 est). Used on the practice greens a couple of times, and used for one round along with some carpet putting. Some very light marks on the sole, only noticeable in direct sunlight. Light mark on the face from getting fit @ Studio B. 2 1/2" Plumbers Neck (Facebalanced - 1/4) Grip is a Masked Sewn Water Snake Gripmaster in MINT condition (100$ on Gripmaster Site). Regular Bettinardi Headcover included. - Sold!

2 - Bettinardi 110 Copper BB32 (RJB1840) 9.9/10 MINT/New, Carpet putted with it (~30 putts altogether) otherwise left it alone to patina. Very nice patina contrast developing, might I add. Face pictures are before & after. COA Is included along with Copper Candy HC (brand new). Very easy to line up putts. Sold for 1500$ New - SOLD!

3 - Bettinardi Milled Belt Buckle Bass Fish Graphic Tour Stock Hand Anodized MINT 9.5/10, only worn a few rounds. Fits 1.5" Belt. Comes with a protective Bettinardi Drawstring Bag. Very rare. Sold for 200$ + New - 105$ Shipped

2 - Bettinardi 110 Copper BB32

067.jpg

068.jpg

070.jpg

071.jpg

072.jpg

077.jpg

078.jpg

079.jpg

112.jpg

024-1.jpg

3 - Bettinardi Buckle

041.jpg
042.jpg

Last edited:
All headcovers sold, Vice City set sold, grip sold. Everything else price drops. Big price drop on the Solid Copper BB32 to get it moved.

Everything sold but the Buckle and putters. Send me some offers to get them moved!

Holy Crap! That betti costs 850$ I knew they were expensive but that is some serious dough. Not trying to insult your pricing btw. That is an absolutely gorgeous putter.

Holy Crap! That betti costs 850$ I knew they were expensive but that is some serious dough. Not trying to insult your pricing btw. That is an absolutely gorgeous putter.

It was 1500$ New :)

Updated Pictures and prices.

Bettinardi Boxcar sold! Price drop on the Copper. A great deal.

BB32 Sold. Let's get the Buckle moving!

Back