Fs: Grips grips grips!!!

pingman222

Reaction score
Handicap
Slow Play
The wife found the stash of extra grips and told me to get rid of them to get funds so I can take my son to Legoland next week...let's make that happen!

Up for sale is 3 full sets of grips. I'm going to California on Sunday and can bring them with me and ship them from there to make things easier for shipping and what not. I always blow my grips on with air so these are all easy to re-use.

looking to get $40usd shipped for each set!

1) set of 13 black pure pro standard size grips. They have been used about a season but if you know anything about pure grips, they barely show wear except a little on the cap. They're still tacky and will provide the new user lots of grip for many more rounds.

2) set of 12+1 green pure P2 wrap in midsize. I say 12+1 because I got overzealous with a reshaft once and hit the butt end of the club too hard on the ground which cut the end cap. I epoxied it back in there but full disclosure. Would be a perfect grip for a counterweight! Used for about 30 rounds and again you'd be hard pressed to find any wear on these things.

3) lamkin i-lines. 3 black and 11 lime green. The lime ones have the older lamkin logo. I only used these about 10 rounds but they're so tacky hence the dirty nature of them. Sorry about the caps as well, it was a paintfill/cap coloring experiment during my winter boredom. The 2 grips on top I gave a very quick cleaning to just to show that they can be cleaned up. Still super soft and really tacky, should be good to go for a while still.

PM with any questions!

e7426d7af41bec9437f0eca016afc83b.jpg

6e878c3625f2b896df11b9c0a733a4f8.jpg

fbb3c5b0512f0271893fcfa7b43ba106.jpg

8355b2d25633553f140f1a0774951965.jpg

The wife found the stash of extra grips and told me to get rid of them to get funds so I can take my son to Legoland next week...let's make that happen!

Up for sale is 3 full sets of grips. I'm going to California on Sunday and can bring them with me and ship them from there to make things easier for shipping and what not. I always blow my grips on with air so these are all easy to re-use.

looking to get $40usd shipped for each set!

1) set of 13 black pure pro standard size grips. They have been used about a season but if you know anything about pure grips, they barely show wear except a little on the cap. They're still tacky and will provide the new user lots of grip for many more rounds.

2) set of 12+1 green pure P2 wrap in midsize. I say 12+1 because I got overzealous with a reshaft once and hit the butt end of the club too hard on the ground which cut the end cap. I epoxied it back in there but full disclosure. Would be a perfect grip for a counterweight! Used for about 30 rounds and again you'd be hard pressed to find any wear on these things.

3) lamkin i-lines. 3 black and 11 lime green. The lime ones have the older lamkin logo. I only used these about 10 rounds but they're so tacky hence the dirty nature of them. Sorry about the caps as well, it was a paintfill/cap coloring experiment during my winter boredom. The 2 grips on top I gave a very quick cleaning to just to show that they can be cleaned up. Still super soft and really tacky, should be good to go for a while still.

PM with any questions!

e7426d7af41bec9437f0eca016afc83b.jpg

6e878c3625f2b896df11b9c0a733a4f8.jpg

fbb3c5b0512f0271893fcfa7b43ba106.jpg

8355b2d25633553f140f1a0774951965.jpg

Just an FYI, kids get into Lego land for free this weekend with the purchase of a ticket for their parent or guardian

Just an FYI, kids get into Lego land for free this weekend with the purchase of a ticket for their parent or guardian
unfortunuately we don't fly in until sunday, and wont be in san diego until Aug. 5th-ish....my son just turned 2 so i think he's still free, but still gotta buy us the tickets to take him there!

Ok let's do a price drop. I leave tomorrow AM so PM me and let's work out a deal so I can take them with me and ship them from California!

Drop em to $30/set shipped!

oh man, i love Pure Midsize Wraps but i don't think i could ever go with rider green

Back